Join our investing community

Feel DEPRESS after 1 resit exam, NEED HELP (Investment Planning 1)

Discussion in 'Financial Planning Study Group' started by badfeeling, 3rd Jul, 2009.

1. badfeeling

badfeeling New Member

1 RESIT today
    finally still have 1 module (Module 7 Property Investments) need 2nd resit

RELI worry about it as i found the question on this module is very tricky and for the part of caculation, no sample question can found in the notes.

i feel no support from kaplan as they cant provide some sample question/ answer similar to exam one. and the practical exam on kaplan website is reli simple obseriously a big diff w my exam.

FEEL DEPRESS AND STRESS as if i fail again in 2nd exam i need to re-enrol...(cry)

can anyone took that exam before/ study this module before can provide me some sample question to study?

I beg everyone of you, please, i need all urs help!

thx a lots

2. AsxBroker

AsxBroker Well-Known Member

Hi BadFeeling,

Did you read the notes before going into the exam?
    This is an open book subject and the questions relate to topics in the study notes (ie, first few questions relate to topic 1, next few topic 2, etc).
    You can also ask Kaplan which Topic you need to strengthen your knowledge on before resitting the exam.

Cheers,

Dan

3. donchan

donchan New Member

I just did a resit for IP2 yesterday. I know where you are coming from regarding the exam questions. It has been awhile since I did IP1 but which calculations are you referring to that you are having problems with?