Join our investing community

Found you

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Brengun, 13th Jul, 2007.

1. Brengun

Brengun Active Member

Hi all, I found you all at last. I usually frequent Somersoft under the name of Brenda Irwin. Do like my new avatar name? It's my childhood nickname.

For those who haven't a clue who I am, I went to a Reno Kings seminar years ago with my hubby, and from there we went on to buy 27 Ip's, just before the boom in property. We have done very well from this and have now sold the poorer quality houses, kept the good ones and paid out most of the debt.

Lately we have again invested, but this time in the share market. Hopefully, we can have good success in this area as well. :)

2. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Co-founder Staff Member

Welcome to InvestEd Brenda ... great to have you here. Keep us updated with your adventures in the sharemarket!!

3. Bantam Roosta

Bantam Roosta Well-Known Member

Hi Brenda,

Good to see you here. You'll find some good share market discussions in here.

BR

4. pjb89

pjb89 Active Member

Hiya Brenda

Good to see you have found our site. Look forward to hearing your adventures.....

Pedro

5. seaview

seaview Well-Known Member

Welcome,
    Dare we ask how you got that nick name? A lot of country people seem to like guns. You're not a red neck are you? I have thought of using my alias: "choofa" but I got it cos I used to crawl backwards on my bottom as an infant. Not a pleasant thought at all, and pretty impossible nowdays.
    Cheers
    Seaview

6. Brengun

Brengun Active Member

I don't have guns, nor did I as a child but I was a pretty lively child and my uncles who bestowed the nick name did serve in the Australian forces in their younger days, so I guess that's where the name popped up for me. :)