Freddie Mac acting Chief found dead at home

Discussion in 'Share Investing Strategies, Theories & Education' started by AsxBroker, 23rd Apr, 2009.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. AsxBroker

AsxBroker Well-Known Member

2. Chris C

Chris C Well-Known Member

I remember reading the initial reports about this and it just smacked of being very suspect...

A guy that has held a job for a couple of months offs himself because of the pressure! Killing yourself for mistakes your didn't make doesn't ring true to me at all... I reckon there is a lot more to this than the media is allowed to mention.

From the initial reports he was found hung in the basement, but he had also been SHOT! What the?... That's why the police don't want to talk about how he died... because it doesn't look like a clean cut case of suicide given that he was shot and left no note to his wife and child who were in the house at the same time!

Luckily the media is good back tracking and dumbing stuff down... but I remember reading the initial reports.

Looks like this CEO was a smart guy. He learnt to jump from rat infested, sinking ship rather than try and fight the good fight...

Sounds to me like a smart man that worked hard but had some principles and honour in an industry where it does cater to such attributes.

I'm trying not to speculate too much but in my mind you don't have to stretch the imagination too hard to suggest that maybe this guy was working for an organisation that is already being investigated and not doubt stumbling across stuff people didn't want him to be seeing and if he wasn't willing go with the flow then other means were obviously necessary...

:cool:

Of course I could just be finding conspiracy where there is none...