Join our investing community

Trading Gold: Wonder the probability of dot.gold.com.au

Discussion in 'Shares' started by wdongli, 30th Apr, 2011.

1. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

Gold: Probability of "dot gold dot au"

In last year, medias were so excited by some words, "gold is ultimate bubble." Then some market players did worry where gold would go. They link the bubble with the crash as that in GFC. However it could mean different future too. I do wonder gold would be something like "dot gold dot au" or the ultimate fate.

Ok, today gold moves up to $1550 around. Is it the natural development of the ultimate bubble or the natural selection for gold to be the reserves of the national assets. Theoretically financial system is too important to let it unstable. Even under the gold standard we still saw the crisis but its anchor function to stabilize the currency is obvious in most time.

I want the system stable but I don't hate to see "dot gold dot au." Why IT could have bubble? Why can paper money have the house bubble? Why cannot we have the dot gold dot au bubbles. As a gold-dirty-cheap-fishes holder, I like my golden fishes fly in the sky if possible.

What? Do you know how many people would lose the shirt again if dot gold dot au as dot com dot au? Don't blame me. If you will lose your shirts you will make the chances to lose the shirts.

Last edited by a moderator: 30th Apr, 2011