Join our investing community

greetings, and question

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Robin, 3rd Aug, 2008.

1. Robin

Robin New Member

hi, everyone, this is the first time I post on invested. My name is Robin, I am a recent finance graduate. I just found myself a job offer in home loan.

however, it seems that I learned nothing from school regarding home loan. Can anyone explian to me? what is home loan really about?

one more thing, I am still looking for a job though I got this offer because I know I won't use much finance knowledge in this job. The boss has told me that my duty is just getting client appointments, like telemarketing. My academic result was pretty good in uni. If anyone may offer me a finance job opportunity, I would appreciate your help.:D

Robin

2. Smartypants

Smartypants Well-Known Member

Ummmm........ok, I'll bite.

Robin, a home loan is exactly what is says, a loan to buy a property, be it a home for yourself to live in (PPOR) or an investment property.

You can also get a loan against an existing property provided you have enough equity in the property and can meet the banks repayments.

3. Robin

Robin New Member

confused

but in interview, that was what I told the interviewer about home loan when she asked me , she just said I got little understanding about home loan....,

that is why I want to know more......

she cheats me?