Hard to get Finance

Discussion in 'Loans & Mortgage Brokers' started by sahap, 4th Aug, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. sahap

sahap Member

This month will see the end of my Debt Agreement after a long 5 yrs , not that it makes any difference but my debt agreement had nothing to do with bad investments or spending what I didnt have it was more like medical bills etc .

My question is how hard is it for me to obtain finance for investment purposes
    (Property ) or even for car , I wont go for credit cards anymore for a while not that they will give me one anyway .

I am thinking of asking my own bank who the home Mortgage is with and had no defaults with them .

2. Terry_w

Terry_w Lawyer, Tax Adviser and Mortgage broker in Sydney Business Member

If there is nothing on your credit report and you have never been bankrupt it should not affect you. You should be able to borrow as long as you can meet serviceability and deposit requirements.

3. sahap

sahap Member

Finance

Debt Agreement comes under Part IX of the Bankruptcy Act 1966 , so its not a full Bankruptcy but still leaves mark on your credit file

4. Nick P

Nick P New Member

If you're looking for some tips on how to get your next loan approved, my recent blog could help https://rightfinancial.com.au/home-loan-approval-tips/

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia