Join our investing community

Hello there

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NoPlay, 25th May, 2010.

1. NoPlay

NoPlay New Member

Hi Guys and Girls

Im a long time reader, first time poster. The amount of information on this site is amazing..
    A bit bout myself, im turning 30 this year and id like to start making some real money as im sick of slaving my a$$ off working for an unappreciative employer making them rich yet I cant even get a pay rise. Im currently employed as a system support engineer but my real passion lies in property renovations.
    My main goal is to be financially independent within the next 10 years but I dont really know how to go about it. It would be nice to be able to enjoy life for once instead of it just revolving around my job.
    Anyways I look forward to reading the info on this site and chatting to you all.

2. Nigel Ward

Nigel Ward Team InvestEd

Hi Noplay

Welcome on board. Tell us some of your best reno tips

Cheers
    N

3. Billv

Billv Getting there

Hi Guys and welcome to the forum.
    Yes there is lots of information here, have a read and feel free to ask any questions

4. muhhan

muhhan New Member

Hello NoPlay,

Aren't we all sick of working for the man?!? Looks like you have similar interests to me as well and I see you are also located in SA. Hopefully we can bounce ideas off each other so we can both benefit as we learn about the property development game.

Best of luck!

Cheers.