Join our investing community

Hi all, Brisbanes Booming!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by aden, 22nd Jun, 2016.

1. aden

aden New Member

Not sure how this would affect this forum, but if you're an investor looking into the Brisbane market and you're ready to purchase an investment or investments to expand your portfolio or even your super, then this thread is for you.

I'm not going to waste my time or yours with any false material or any self advertising, but purely on investment opportunities. Numbers talk in investments, and if you're interested in making a profit, there's stock over 500 new house and land packages, townhouses aswell as a number development sites for all types of budgets. Basically covering the entire spectrum to suit every investor. There's literally too many to list on here but I guarantee I have an investment opportunity here for every portfolio and I'll back that all with details should this interest you. Development sites ranging from The Rise in Park Ridge to Bridgeman Downs and a 5 star Dusit Thani resort in Brookwaters to name a few. However, to be qualified, you'll need to be ready to go and show proof you have the financial capabilities of purchasing as I don't want to waste my time because these will all sell.

Any questions you have, do not hesitate and call me on 0450 353 593 or email me on aden@visionhomesqld.com.au

Aden