Join our investing community

Hi from an RG146 Tutor

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RG146TUTOR, 18th Oct, 2010.

1. RG146TUTOR

RG146TUTOR Member

Hi, good to find this study group. I've been in Investment Advice since 1987 and training and assessing RG146 for the last six years and I'm yet to find a training organisation that really gives students the support they need.

I do freelance training and private tutoring now (while I'm doing a post-grad degree). My main area is personal investment education.

So if you've got a query on Investment Planning, Securities, Derivatives, Managed Investments, Foreign Exchange, Portfolio management, Financial Markets, let me know and I'll do my best to help out.

Good luck with your studies; Australians need more good eithical investment advisers.:)

2. heliman42

heliman42 New Member

rg 146

dear sir/madam,im in real need for some help with two insurance questions from my assignment,that i just don't get.have already submitted them once and need to re do them.would there be any chance you could tutor me.

3. RG146TUTOR

RG146TUTOR Member

Hi heliman42

Sorry to take so long in reply. I know the RG146/Mentor assessors so I should be able to help.

Best thing to do is scan in the task/question, your submitted answer and the written response from the Assessor.

Email them to me at sean.kelly@hibridge.com.au.

I'll have a look at it and let you know what I think and how I can help. If you are in Elwood maybe we can meet to discuss (I'm in Caulfield South).

Cheers

4. Bubaclee

Bubaclee New Member

RG146 - what next?

Hello RG146 Tutor, we have just completed FFP, Risk & Super, part way through IP. We are self employed credit advisors (mortgage brokers), wanting to know, (if you are able to suggest), a possible dealer group that would mentor, as new to the industry. Thanks Bubaclee.

5. Barkat

Barkat New Member

Derivatives ADA2

Hi RG146 Tutor,

I am enrlled in for ADA2 creditation.
    Please gve me a ring on 0449627538.
    I am looking for a tutor and business mentor

Barkat Khawaja