Join our investing community

Hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AsxBroker, 9th Sep, 2007.

1. AsxBroker

AsxBroker Well-Known Member

Hi everybody!

Originally I just signed up to check out what this website is about.

I've added some of my ideas to some threads already (probably super and pensions) and Handyandy wanted to know a little bit more about me.

I've been working in finance for 9 years originally starting off in Computershare the share registry, then moved to Macquarie Bank and Goldman Sachs JBWere doing settlements and completing my dip financial markets (equities) from finsia. I then started the dip fin planning and scaled it up to a B Bus (FP) from RMIT (just to complete the accounting subjects now;) ).

I've been working in a financial planning practice for the last three years as an associate adviser with exposure to managed funds, shares, superannuation, pensions, insurance, corporate superannuation and gearing.

I have also completed the Grad Dip in Applied Finance and Investment from finsia and currently completing the final subject in the FPAs CFP qualification.

Cheers,

Dan

2. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Co-founder Staff Member

Hi AsxBroker - welcome to InvestEd.

3. Tronc

Tronc Active Member

Hi there asxbroker

I read your introduction with great interest and would appreciate your feedback on the questions I have posted in my Introduction. The link is below. I note that you have either completed, or are undertaking many of the future quals that I am considering and following a path that maybe I hope to follow in the future.

Anything you can add will be much appreciated.

http://www.invested.com.au/64/hi-there-some-study-advice-needed-27500/#post50034

Cheers

Tronc