Join our investing community

Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dybcon, 22nd Jan, 2009.

1. dybcon

dybcon Member

G'day all,
    I'm new to the site and thought this maybe both informative and uplifting, or depressing depending on the market. I am completing a business degree mastering in law and accounting which I thought may help me in my career however I achieved all my career goals some years ago and now just want to finish it (last subject is accounting theory - left the best til last - I dont think so). I have heard things about a new investment call GUVERA - could be a good thing for those who dont mind getting in early - just google Guvera and go from there but remember all investments carry risk. Cheers

2. Billv

Billv Getting there

dybcon

Welcome to the forum
    I did a google search and nothing relevant came up
    Is your spelling correct?

cheers

3. AsxBroker

AsxBroker Well-Known Member

Hi BV,

It's a file sharing solution...Not quite sure how anyone makes money off it, probably advertising?

Cheers,

Dan

PS Before making an investment decision speak to your FPA registered Financial Planner.

4. dybcon

dybcon Member

Guvera

5. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Co-founder Staff Member

So what is it about Guvera that made you mention it ?

Why should we be considering it ? What makes it special ?

6. dybcon

dybcon Member

Guvera is to be a totally free (to the user) download site for music and other media. The idea is that the music is paid for by advertisers. One of my interests is an internet cafe where I see a huge amount of material being downloaded especially music and video clips and so this type of thing sparked up an interest with me. I don't know how it will go and that is why I stated that investments like this are not without risk. The latest prospectus closes on 5th Feb with shares at $1 - I hope to finish going throug