How do you choose reliable newsletter or mentor to guide you for start up?

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by GoldHunt, 27th Nov, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. GoldHunt

GoldHunt New Member

How do you choose reliable newsletter or mentor to guide you for start up?:confused::confused:

I heard many traders and investors are saying 2015 has been one of the most frustrating years for them.
    1. The first few months in the first half of the year was one of the quietest in several years as DOW were moving in big consolidation
    2. Then a 18% correction caught everyone off guard
    But, my members are very happy as they did well ? avoiding the panic decline of about 18% as predicted by me early in the year. Not only that, they make some good profits along the way including the ?Trifecta? win last night.
    Now, with less than two months to go before 2016, the US stock market still not gaining anything by far this year. Ya, they all are very frustrated.
    One of my loyal members from Switzerland recently told me that my work (working alone as one individual) is outstanding and is able to match against the giant European Bank -UBS Bank who has hundreds of analysts available with tons of data and resources
    Fortunately by Grace of God, I?ve learned from heaps of past mistakes which forced me to grasp the full understanding of Market Timing based on Gann?s method and other mathematical models.
    Read testimonials ( all genuine) on my website ? My 4 elements of analysis not only helped my subscribers the way to safety during this year?s turbulence but also returned with good handsome profits ?all from SPX, DOW, USD, EURO,GOLD and Silver
    The recipe for investing success is
    1. 4 Elements of analysis particularly Timing Cycle + Technical based on Positive Expectancy and Conviction
    2. Advanced Strategies
    3. Money and Risks Managements
    I don?t understand why a lot of people wants to make money but yet they are reluctant to even invest a few hundred dollars on knowledge via genuine newsletter or mentor. If you are not willing to invest and simply want to get free stuffs all the time, you will never make it to the top.

Credit to Johnyii

Last edited by a moderator: 6th Dec, 2015