I wouldn't mind retiring

Discussion in 'Financial Planning' started by spider, 12th May, 2013.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. spider

spider Well-Known Member

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a financial adviser in Sydney. I have gone back into the workforce after being a Navra "investor" and am looking not so much to invest as a re-structure of what I have. My PPOR is paid off here in Sydney and I have some debt next to some IPs. I also have some Super and luckily a indexed military pension. Probably someone who is familiar with the Navra "investments" would be better

Thanks

LS

2. johnmgray

johnmgray New Member

I wouldn't mind retiring too

Hi! I'm 65 and live in Tassie. I just saw a financial planner who has helped make retiring at 70 a practical and financially viable proposition. In the meantime, somewhat late in life, I have become a bit obsessed with shares and finance. I am starting out with 10k and enrolled with Bell Direct and looking at investing for growth in available increments. I am thinking of donating 10% of anything(which might be nothing) I accrue. According to website questionnaires I am moderately aggressive in investment attitude. I am trying to work out where to put my toe in the water. Maybe four lots of shares? Our local newspaper share guru, Bill Harcourt, recommended IVC(funeral directors) and they are doing OK. Also, a couple of ounces of gold might rise in value. We already have a few Telstra and Icon Energy. BOQ, SXE, FMG and BRU come to mind. I would like to have things fairly ethical, ie not too much fracking and gambling. I gather a diverse strategy to hold to is recommended. Any thoughts out there? Thanks for reading and considering this amateur hour post - John Gray

3. Redwing

Redwing Well-Known Member

Isn't Nick Moustacas in Sydney, he would have a good grasp of Navra investments?

4. Terry_w

Terry_w Lawyer, Tax Adviser and Mortgage broker in Sydney Business Member

Hi LS

I am a lawyer concentrating on estate planning and work closely with a sydney based financial planner.
    Please email me if you would like his details.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia