Interfar bed systems

Discussion in 'Real Estate' started by Jacque, 22nd Nov, 2006.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Jacque

Jacque Jacque Parker Premium Member

Would be interested to hear from anyone who's had one of these installed in their PPOR or IP, and what recommendations you'd make, in terms of models, sizes etc. I have a client who is looking at installing one in her small unit to maximise space, and thought I'd ask around to gauge opinions of them.

For more info on what they actually are see link below:

Interfar - Chosen by an Expert...You!

2. Handyandy

Handyandy Well-Known Member

Hi Jaque

Don't have any direct experience with the fold away bed but an acquaintance had one installed in a bed sit.

The bed sit was in a block within walking distance from the cross. She has never had problems getting tenants in and she manages it herself. So at least it doesn't deter tenants. Mind you she did a beatiful job on the reno so that may also contributed to its rentability.

The other thing that we had doubts about was its durability. Hers seemed to be only chipboard without a real frame. I have lost touch with this person so don't know the outcome.

Cheers

3. jenpalex

jenpalex Active Member

Hi Jacque,

Just a personal reaction after looking at the diagrams- would feel much more comfortable if there was some kind of bedside table beside the pillow end rather than a vertical surface. I'm not even a claustrophobic.

Paul

PFI provide our clients with the opportunity to purchase an investment property, together with performing equity investments from a wide range of ASX listed securities some providing monthly income. This is the value of advice.