Investment House

Discussion in 'Real Estate' started by rickc__, 25th Jun, 2006.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. rickc__

rickc__ New Member

Hi. I am at a stage of learning about property investment and have very large training wheels on - I bumped into a company based in Brisbane which The Investment House - project manages buying building and selling properties. I am 'told' they have been around 14yrs. Has anyone heard of or had experience with them?

thanks
    Rick

2. Takestock

Takestock Well-Known Member

Hi Rick,

I'm originally from Brisbane (although I now live in Sydney), but I've never heard of them.

Cheers

3. paul__

paul__ New Member

Hi Rick,

I first came across them in the mid 90's, when I too was trying to learn. They had real nice brochures, nice people to speak to, smooth, all the figures looked good without actually giving specifics. When I spoke with them a little further and got down to specifics and an actual proposal for me, I remeber being blown away by the price they were to charge for a property. I admit, I didin't really know the brisbane market all that well, just generally. I contacted them back to work out why. all I could work out at the time was that they bought old places knocked them down and rebuilt. This is why the price was high....real high. I left it at that, never ever heard of them again. I always thought they must have folded or morphed into something else. They weren't for me.

cheers

Paul