Investment newsletter

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by Simon Hampel, 2nd Apr, 2008.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
?

Would you subscribe to an InvestEd email newsletter ?

Poll closed 30th Apr, 2008.
  1. Yes, I prefer monthly

19 vote(s)
    79.2%
  2. Yes, I prefer quarterly

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. No, not interested

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. Other (please comment below)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

Just wanted some feedback on investment newsletters. It has been suggested to us that a regularly emailed newsletter may be a useful addition to our site.

If you do think this is a good idea - can you suggest what you would like to see in an InvestEd newsletter ?

Which other investment newsletters do you subscribe to that you like ?

2. Denis__

Denis__ Well-Known Member

Sim
    I think there are probably a number of quality publications on the market that would already provide anything Invested could.
    My suggestion is that you have a Premium Invested Membership for say $100 per annum which gives online access to a number of magazines/journals that Invested buys from those publishers at an agreed rate, and provide to Premium members. Publications could include Eureka Street, The Intelligent Investor, Huntleys, AFR Online just to name a few.
    Regards

Denis

3. MJK__

MJK__ Well-Known Member

I reckon the news flows very fast out of the forum. A newsletter may be old news to most of us on here.

MJK:D

4. Mark Laszczuk

Mark Laszczuk Well-Known Member

I can't see them going for it, unless you're talking about like, tens of thousands of dollars paid. Not a bad idea though. AFR online is like waaaaaaay more expensive to subscribe to than the newspaper version. Figure that one out.

Mark