Join our investing community

Investment Planning 1 assignment

Discussion in 'Financial Planning Study Group' started by ajh43, 21st Nov, 2010.

1. ajh43

ajh43 New Member

Hi Guys,

I am currently working on my IP1 assignment. I'm not looking for people to answer questions for me but some support would be great. I have started on the case study. Question a) is pretty straight forward. Question b) on words I start to doubt myself. I am happy to share my assigment with others who need help.

I would like to know what products people suggested for the case study and why.

2. serge g

serge g Active Member

Don't share assignments

It's very unwise to share yous answers with others for the simple reason that Kaplan uses the Turnitin software comparison tool to check all the assignments against one another. If someone copies your answers and submits them as their own, there's no reason why they wouldn't come back to you and revoke your certificate of completion. It has happened.

Not really sure how to respond to your actual question because it may not be the same as the one I completed. What is the actual question you're having difficulty with?

Try emailing the tech support email as well - they're very good.

3. ajh43

ajh43 New Member

Thanks serge g you are right. I seem to be on a little role now so. Probably don't need any assistence for the moment.