Join our investing community

IP1 Resit

Discussion in 'Financial Planning' started by Jayc, 23rd Apr, 2012.

1. Jayc

Jayc Member

Hi,

I have to do a resit for my IP1 exam on the module which i failed, just want to know if anyone had to do a resit exam for IP1, if so how long was the exam time?

Thanks

2. builder2818

builder2818 Well-Known Member

I think you get like 20 minutes plus 10 minutes reading time - You will be surprised (and probably pissed off like I was) that you have to pay $100 to answer the EXACT same questions for the module that you failed - hopefully you can remember what the questions were because you will have most of it completed during your reading time.

3. Jayc

Jayc Member

Hi builder2818,

Thanks for the heads up, i hope that it would be the same questions, i had 5/8 miss passing by 1 question. Ive been reading the same module over and over just in case there are new questions.

4. YoungSuperSal

YoungSuperSal New Member

IP1 exam resitting again

This is going to be the third and last time I resit the IP1 exam before I have to redo the whole thing again so I am hoping to pass it this time.

I only need to resit module 10 (the huge module) but there just isn't enough resit example questions on the kaplan website!!! i HAVE READ AND READ OVER AND OVER AGAIN THE WHOLE MODULE AND AM FREAKING OUT ABOUT FAILING IT OVER 1 QUESTION.

The last resit I did was so frustrating because there was no way that I would have been able to answer the questions without referring to my study notes and the answers were in the middle of a massive paragraph.

If anyone has any suggestions on some effective study planning that would be great.

PS don't waste your money on the workshops as they were no help at all it was all just a recap of the modules which you can do yourself anyway.