Managed Funds Its official, 4% Navra distribution for March 2007 quarter

Discussion in 'Shares & Funds' started by MichaelW, 4th Apr, 2007.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. MichaelW

MichaelW Well-Known Member

Sim',

I also had my distribution paid into the wrong account. It was paid into my personal account instead of my company account now that its all within my structure. I'm having Kay chase it up with Navra today so that the next one goes to the right place.

But its no big deal as I've been propping the company up with loans as the director for some time now whilst there's been no positive cash flow in the structure. This distribution just repays those loans and leaves a small loan balance outstanding. So, ultimately it too has ended up in the right place.

And the bonus is that its straight into the PPOR mortgage offset account now and reduces that non-deductible debt to a measley $50K. Give me 6-9 months and I'll be PPOR debt free. I'll definately be posting when I achieve THAT milestone! :D

Cheers,
    Michael.

2. voigtstr

voigtstr Well-Known Member

Thing is I'm going from etrade which wraps the wholesale fund, to the retail fund in my own name. (so I have control over where the distributions go)

For the small amount invested, I shouldnt be able to invest in the wholesale fund

3. gad

gad Well-Known Member

I reinvest my distributions & those extra units were showing up on Investorserve on the 3rd or 4th.
    I guess Investor serve won't/can't show the details of cash distributions until the cash has actually been sent?

4. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

That's not the way it has worked in the past ... and they still haven't updated the site yet even though I've received the cash.

They redesigned the site a couple of months back ... I think something is broken.

5. voigtstr

etrade still hasnt got the distribution paid to my etrade cash account

6. voigtstr

has anyone else had a wrap like etrade take a while to pay the distribution?