KalibrateV

Discussion in 'Shares & Funds' started by ccsben, 13th Jul, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. ccsben

ccsben Member

Just wondering if anyone has come across or would be interested in having a browse on this potential investment opportunity that I just became aware of:

Emails I received from their exclusive broker company completefinance-llc.com

"Following you will find valuable information on the Best Investment opportunity of 2018. The company KALIBRATEV is so Rich in opportunity, and the Board of Directors so prominent in the Business, Medical, and Scientific communities that it is truly a once in a lifetime company.

We have also included a simple PowerPoint Presentation, which we will discuss upon a future call. Please take the few minutes required to view the Videos in the links provided below. To the astute investor they may be life changing."

"It was a pleasure to speak with you, I have included some detailed information on why this is the best opportunity of this year, and likely the past 5 years as well. Take a look, I know you are going to love the information. Let’s talk ASAP, as the Second Round Funding ends this July 16, 2018 and time is of the essence. Should you have any questions I will answer them when I ring you back, or don’t hesitate to contact me directly by responding to this email. Thank you."

Introduction Video

KalibrateV Company Promo Video

Complete Living Blockchain Symposium Part 2

Complete Living Blockchain Symposium Part 1

The Value of Kalibrate Blockchain pt1

The Value of Kalibrate Blockchain pt2

I've done quite some research online about the company, their plan, Kalibrate Blockchain, Calvin Wiese (career, patent, publications, linkedin, even phone calls).

Thanks in advance for any comments.

2. ccsben

ccsben Member

They did call back today because of "ASAP" and "ends today". Unlike the previous calls (one was private and the other +1 321 424 6290), this time was showing as (07) 2100 0576. This time I didn't pick up and google result indicates that was most likely the right call.