Join our investing community

KAPLAN Superannuation & Retirement Planning

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by S_Nagy, 7th Sep, 2010.

1. S_Nagy

S_Nagy New Member

Hello everyone
    I am currently studying my last subject in the Diploma of FP - SRP, If anyone else is currently studying this one or already completed it, I would love to bounce some ideas off you, I need to resubmit my assignment and would like to get some feedback. I can see from other posts that everyone else has found KAPLAN just as useless as I have when you need help with anything.
    I have completed the other 3 subjects if you want to trade info

2. balmy nights

balmy nights Member

What are you having trouble with I have passed SRP only last month,

but am waiting for IP1 to me marked so I may need some assistance from you later

Let me know what part you are struggling with:)

3. S_Nagy

S_Nagy New Member

Version Feb 09

thats fine I will help with whatever I can, I had a little trouble with IP1 as the questions can be a little ambiguous, but I got through it fine in the end.
    I have to resubmit question 3 in regards to Bernadettes transition to retirement is this the same version as you did?
    with more focus on tax credits and offsets, is there an easier way to work this out?
    I feel like I'm reading non stop and having to add in so much to the calculations that my head is spinning.
    Can you offer any clear guidance?
    The feedback from KAPLAN is that I need to supply 'Complete before and after tax calculations with more focus on tax offsets and investment income'
    Is there an online calculator that will make it easier rather than trying to do all of it manually??
    Any help would be majorly appreciated