LEG: 10 baggers now but still feel not enough!

Discussion in 'Shares & Funds' started by wdongli, 22nd Dec, 2010.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

It gets more IO tenement in Cameroon, a new frontier to grab the IO resource for the increased demand from emerging economies. Some feel very excited by what SDL has achieved in Cameroon, which is said having some strategic meanings globally!

LEG was very brave in the ruins of GFC. It bought IGO first with great views of strategic risk and opportunities. It moved into Cameroon in the ruins for a great strategic bargain! It seems the board knows it has done right for "Vital Few" and accept the little failure from Trivial Many.

It is always the location, location, and location to get at the right time. After you get the strategic position right at extremely low price, you just need to hold and wait! Don't think it would go up in straight line but you have to judge if you should hold for 50 or 100 baggers if you bought it at $0.005.

Very stupid and fearful in the darkest time of GFC so that I just bought $1000 of LEG for my daughter. Hope LEG could help her to pay off her mortgage in one or two years! Don't know whom I am, investor, bargain hunter, dirty-cheap fish collector, punter, or gamblers. I do hope I could be rewarded with my updated mental system!

I must be a master in the market and then I could choose how much I would like to collect!

[​IMG]

2. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

Who are you and what title you prefer?

Am I a trader, a gambler, and a investor? I don't care about these titles anymore until I find they could bring in more business opportunities in the market! Do we find any businessmen just care about the titles in the business cards if the title could not attract any customers or business opportunities? If you find some, you could be 100% sure that they are not qualified in business.

Not try to provoke but just some brain storm which I believe would generate some masters in the market. A master could not take the gloss they should not take. All of the appraisals and spiritual and material reward belong to Your Generals and Solders event you play the strategic game in the remote cave with some your most intelligent command teams for your reward and satisfaction!

More thought in wdongli - Member Blogs