Join our investing community

Trading LEG: More explosive powders added in!

Discussion in 'Shares' started by wdongli, 21st Dec, 2010.

1. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

SDL added some interesting salt into the IO hopes in Cameroon, which caused some cheer for another Pilbara, a huge IO store. LEG took a IO hopeful project in Cameroon in the ruins of GFC and it should get noticed by the market as it should.

[​IMG]

LEG's project sits closely to Douala port. If and just if it could confirm the similar IO reserve as SDL, all is about your imagination. Today LEG announced it get new permit which increases the Ngovayang Project by 66y square meter.

This announcement excited the market a little bit but much less than what I expected as always. I do hope it could be $1 someday later, a very greedy attitude. However at $0.005 buying price, we could dream as doctors to cue some ills with some magic medicine with the bottom line, no harm.

[​IMG]

Playing the pennies is my market business, which I call as dirty-cheap fish collection. I have tried to turn it as my circle and myself as best in this circle. We have limited time and we have to focus on in operation but widen our mind to be masters in our own boxes and outside of them! More thought in http://www.invested.com.au/blogs/wdongli/

Last edited by a moderator: 21st Dec, 2010