Mortgagee Auctions and Sales and properties to rennovate

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by bambi__, 25th Jul, 2008.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. bambi__

bambi__ New Member

Hi everyone

I'm ready to buy my next investment and want to try something a bit different from my normal buying and renting thing.

I'm looking to buy a property to rennovate and it has been suggested that I look at mortgagee auctions. However, I can't find any!!! I have searched and searched on google and come up with nothing but information about them.....not any actual auctions. So how do I find them? Any advice?

How else do I go about finding a rennovator? It seems they are sold before they even hit the internet......so how do I get myself into the inner circle where I will be contacted as soon as something come onto the market?

Would really appreciate some advice here.

Thanks

Bambi

2. BillV

BillV Well-Known Member

3. Poe

Poe New Member

That site requires payment to view all properties. Is there any other site which provides mortgagee properties for sale/auction?

4. BillV

BillV Well-Known Member

yes, now it does require payment.

Another way would be go to
    www.domain.com.au
    search for buy,
    search by map
    tick the region you want to search in

In the new page there will be an option to search for a key word.

You can type in the word mortgagee
    and then search

Last edited by a moderator: 2nd Jun, 2009
  5. Poe

Poe New Member

Thanks, will try that.

Also found Oz Mortgagee on another forum via google which also looks promising.

6. SydPropInvestor__

SydPropInvestor__ New Member

Select Property Invest

If you're looking for mortgagee and deceased estate properties, you can also try out Select Property Invest.

Aside from mortgagee and deceased estate properties, they also list other types of investments such as development sites and blocks of units.

The trick with many of these websites is to find one where the data is kept up to date. No use spending time trawling through listings only to find out they have been sold.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia