Managed Funds MQ Gatway vs Commonwealth MultiSelect

Discussion in 'Shares & Funds' started by evisional, 21st May, 2008.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. evisional

evisional Well-Known Member

I intend to invest in either MQ Gateway or Commonwealth MultiSelect and prepared a comparision table as below. I find MQ Gateway seem to be better in term of interest rate. Does anyone have any comments?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. crc_error

crc_error The Rule of 72

from my experiance, I would not touch any Macquarie products.. their customer service is pathetic. They have so many internal problems, they can't even process withdrawels quickly, takes them months, all while they still charge you interest.. and then expect to wait forever for your annual tax statement, I got mine after I was due to lodge my tax return.. and then 12 months later I get a letter stating they made a error in interest charges and that I owe them $950. this is 12 months AFTER I closed my account with them..

3. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

What is your goal for this investment? Why are you considering these products?

4. mumeco

mumeco Active Member

Yes, please tell us as I am quite interested in learning about it. The time frame seems quite short (3.5 yrs) for the selling point of capital growth, esp in Asia where things happen quickly but take a long time to recover.

Seems similar in concept to the HSBC BRICs but that matures after 10 years.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia