Join our investing community

Navra Course - SYDNEY PROPERTY

Discussion in 'Networking & Meetups' started by Steve Navra, 22nd Feb, 2006.

1. Steve Navra

Steve Navra Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone,

Well my year kicks off at last . . . !!

I am starting the year with two courses:

1) Optimised Inv Structure - (normal course) however the major emphasis is that SYDNEY Property is VIABLE again!!

I will be discussing in some detail the state of the Syd property market, Rental Reality and the opportunity (and necessity) to start planning now for Sydney purchases. The timing is VERY SIMILAR to 1991 / 2 and these of us who entered the Sydney market then, gained the maximum benefit.

Where: Sydney
    Date: Saturday 4 Mar 2006
    Sunday 5 Mar 2006
    Time: 9.00am - 5.00pm
    Venue: Vibe Hotel, Milsons Point

http://www.navra.com.au/index.asp?content=courses

Or Contact Serey Mam 02 9087 1812

2) Optimising Tax Structure:

See next post . . . this is about the most tax effective structure I have yet come accross!!

The first course (exclusive for select existing clients is sold out) The response from clients to date has been irrisistible . . . everyone, including myself finds paying NO TAX very satisfying :)

I will run many of these "Tax minimisation" courses in all the centres this year . . . see next post for details and also I will post a thread on the actual structure some time later today.

Regards,

Steve

2. TakeStock

TakeStock Well-Known Member

So Steve, where is the thread on the actual structure that was going to be posted yesterday? You seem to keep promising a big comeback to the forum, but keep underdelivering. I know you have been busy, but we all have been. Please don't keep promising a comeback and then not delivering.

3. Rick

Rick Well-Known Member

This is becoming a pet hate of mine and seems to be the norm for just about everything these days. :mad:

How many phone calls do you make where you get the standard "I'll ring you back today"? But they never do.

My guess is at least 80%.

I can't see why people feel they have to promise to do things when in reality they know they have Buckley's chance of delivering.

Just tell it as it is!

No apologies for the outburst! :p :) :D

4. Steve Navra

Yep we are all busy . . .

I am no exception:

I have been involved in a court case (child custody) This takes precedence over my business and the forum . . . sorry, my children come first.

Launch of the NavraInvest American Fund.
    Perhaps some don't realise the work involved.

Launch of the new 'Tax Optimisation' product . . . whereby my clients will no longer have to pay tax.

Normal business . . . I run 4 companies and also have to see my clients.

SO NO APOLOGIES for the outburst either!

I am trying my best . . .

Steve

5. MichaelWhyte

MichaelWhyte Well-Known Member

Steve,

Thanks for sharing that with us. My thoughts and very best wishes go out to you.

For everyone who is impatiently awaiting more information on the tax effective structure, I can echo your frustration. However, if there's one thing I know about Steve, its that if he ever does break a promise then there's a BLOODY good reason for it... He's not the kind of guy that would ever intentionally over-promise and under deliver. I've been wondering at his limited contribution lately and the odd missed commitment, and figured it must be something very serious indeed. Wish I'd been wrong.

Cheers,
    Michael.

6. Glebe

Glebe Well-Known Member

I'm easy, this is all fun and games for me. But I was taught it's better to underpromise and overdeliver rather than overpromise and underdeliver. It's all about expectation management.

7. Rick

Rick Well-Known Member

Exactly!!!

I'm in no gut busting rush to hear about the new structures etc, I'm sure they will be revealed in time, it's just that I hate being told something is going to happen and it doesn't.

Steve, I sympathise with your frustrations.
    Don't let the b&#$ards get you down!
    Your priorities are in the right order, just stop promising. :eek:

Good luck with it all and take it easy :)

8. TryHard

TryHard Well-Known Member

Good points

Anyone who has met Steve would echo the sentiments here - I hope everything works out in his favour - he damn well deserves it. My family comes first for me too. However a large part of my investment in their future financial freedom is based on a faith in Steve, his strategy, investment nouse, and the education he provides. I trust the structure of the Navra businesses means my faith in him is repaid even when he is not personally able to attend to us.

I totally agree Steve should stop promising things he can't deliver. Then we forum members need to go easy on him when he doesn't post on InvestEd for an extended period of time.

InvestEd started 'with a bang' and was spoiled with lots of initial input from Steve before his personal situation arose. Its kind of like a lady kissing you passionately at dinner, then breaking the news you're not allowed upstairs for a 'nightcap' later in the evening, but maybe next time ;-)

I look forward to reading more deliverable, measured, under-promised, over-delivered, doses of Navra Financial Wisdom in future ;-)

Happy weekend all

9. Jacque

Jacque Team InvestEd

Love the analogy Carl :D

10. Glebe

Glebe Well-Known Member

Very good :) haha

11. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Co-founder Staff Member

I'm not asking Steve for any kisses okay !?!

12. MichaelWhyte

Steve or Mark or Teresa,

Is there any chance someone other than Steve can put the bare bones together on what he is talking about with this "Tax effective structure" and post it here on the forum? Steve still seems to be very tied up, and I for one am very intrigued at the possibilities here.

I've already put my name down with Michelle to do the course as I'm an existing client so should get in early enough, but would love a heads up.

Thanks guys,
    Michael.

13. Here_To_Learn

Here_To_Learn Well-Known Member

I agree with Michael !

Would be great to give us something to start chewing ... no doubt there will be lots to digest :p

14. Steve Navra

Hi All,

I delivered a 'bare bones' version of the Tax Structure at the Sydney weekend course..................and have NEVER seen a more excited group before!!

Compliance.................GROAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a few weeks PLEASE...............and then the PDS and ATO product ruling will be available.

Select 'Sophisticated" NFS clients will be invited to the first presentation (Penciled in for Wed 5th April) and then followed by public evening presentations in all the capital cities.

AS SOON AS the PDS and product rulings are available, I will post ALL the details here on the forum.

If you are bristling with impatience..........pop in and see me!! (I can't but help talking about it :) )

The bottom line is that you can LEGALLY purchase shares instead of paying the ATO!!

It's all in the structure ....................... :p

Regards,

Steve

15. MichaelWhyte

Steve,

Sofistikated, that's me! Put me top of your list!! ;)

I might just take you up on that offer and drop in to see you sometime soon for a coffee, my shout this time. :D

Sounds awesome mate, well done on getting this going.

Cheers,
    Michael.

16. Leandro

Leandro Well-Known Member

Now that sounds like something worth hearing about!!! :D

17. perky

perky Well-Known Member

Steve,
    Are you likely to talk about this next Tuesday at the NavraInvest Shareholders meeting?

18. Alan

Alan Well-Known Member

There's a NavraInvest Shareholder's Meeting?

:confused:

19. gad

gad Well-Known Member

I'm with Alan, what NavraInvest Shareholder's Meeting?

20. gazza

gazza Well-Known Member

Yep I received an invite - next Wednesday is the Canberra one, in fact I think it's all capital cities on consectutive nights