Navra Seminar

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by coopranos, 25th Aug, 2007.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. coopranos

coopranos Well-Known Member

Went to my first Navra seminar today, was quite impressed. A slightly different way of looking at things and a couple of new ideas.
    Enjoyed it greatly, definitely worth the trip to the 'big city' (although this place seems full of hippies and wierdos!)

2. TechMan

TechMan Well-Known Member

3. Redwing

Redwing Well-Known Member

Hi Coopranos

Be interested to hear more about it (can't seem to find much info and can't see myself going to Sydaney anytime soon).

4. Smartypants

Smartypants Well-Known Member

Did Steve happen to mention his thoughts on the current state of the market/s?

5. Alan__

Alan__ Well-Known Member

I wasn't there but I'd be surprised if words/expressions like "wonderful", "marvellous" and "bl**dy fabulous" weren't used. :D

This sort of market is exactly where the Fund should generate good trading profits. Now that's not to say it's necessarily good if you need to sell Units at the moment or if you can't hold on until prices rise a bit more, but for the longer term investor, this is the type of market that should generate good distributions in the medium term.

Say 'market volatilty' and most people will at least experience a slight tightening of the muscles...........Steve would be more likely to start singing and dancing! :D