Join our investing community

Navra Shares for sale

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by David C, 20th Jul, 2008.

1. David C

David C New Member

I have 10,000 Navra Invest shares for sale at a discounted rate. Navra is not a listed company so this is an off market trade.This is the company behind the successful Navra Retail and Wholesale Funds.

2. Bundy

Bundy Active Member

Hi Dave,

Just wondering why you have decided to sell your Navra Shares? Also what is a "discounted Rate"?

Bundy

3. David C

David C New Member

Navra Shares

I was planning to buy an investment property however have had most of my liquid funds caught up in a debacle to do with MFS Premium Income Fund that has seen them locked away while the new fund managers sort things out. I'm therefore looking to sell other shares.
    My use of the term discounted was a reference to the fact that when I became a client of Navra in the financial advisory part of the company Steve Navra sold me 10,00 of his own shares at $2 per share indicating that this was at a discount to the $2.50 they had been changing hands at. I would like to achive the $2 back but am unsure what they are trading for currently (I've only just joined InvestEd).

4. redrover

redrover Well-Known Member

The first lot of shares were at $1 to wholesale clients so it would have been a 100% profit if on sold to you from Steve direct! The second lot at $2.50 were to retail clients at a later date which is where a lot of people got theirs. Steve did make some mention six months back approx. of a possible listing on the National Stock Exchange (Newcastle), NSXA, to give liquidity to holders who wanted to buy/sell shares. No further info on whether this is progressing. You could try to put them on ebay as I think someone did about a year ago - dont know whether they were successful in selling them.:)

5. Bundy

Bundy Active Member

David C,

It may be worth contacting Steve Navra or your Navra representative direct. they may know of clients who would like to purchase your shares direct.

Cheers

Bundy

6. ActiveTrade

ActiveTrade Well-Known Member

David, if you talk to Steve (once he is back) about the company plans you may just want to hold on to these shares ...

Good Luck !

7. Smartypants

Smartypants Well-Known Member

Hi AT.

Have you heard some sort of whisper re the company?

8. ActiveTrade

ActiveTrade Well-Known Member

No whisper ... the plan is to grow the company's FUM. This means company is worth more and shares go north.