Netwealth

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by crc_error, 18th Mar, 2008.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. crc_error

crc_error The Rule of 72

Anyone here using Netwealth?

https://www.netwealth.com.au/super/p031_direct.asp

I'm considering switching from colonial to netwealth for my super. They seem to have a considerably better investment menu than CFS. They also have some funds available to me which I'm after which CFS doesn't offer.

Can anyone give me some feedback who has used/using this service?

You can even buy direct shares and warrents within super!

2. AsxBroker

AsxBroker Well-Known Member

Hi Crc,

I looked at it a while ago, I couldn't figure out the fee structure so I gave it a miss.

It is interesting how there is a lot of talk of CFS on the forum though quite a few other super companies have more investments, eg, BT wrap, Asgard, Macquarie wrap, etc. They also let you invest in shares.

It gets a bit trickier with warrants as the onus is then heavier on the member to make decisions about buying or selling or holding warrants and smaller companies and company options (not ETOs).

I also wasn't too sure about the insurance costs. For a recent client we recommended moving from one super to another super as the admin/investment/adviser fee was the same (maybe $50 pa difference) but the insurance was $500 pa cheaper ($2,200 from $2,700). Compare a few different insurances between different super funds to help you make your choice.

Cheers,

Dan

PS Before making an investment or insurance decision speak to an FPA registered Financial Planner.