ETF New Silver, Platnium & Palladium ETFs Coming To the ASX

Discussion in 'Shares & Funds' started by Chris C, 16th Dec, 2008.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Chris C

Chris C Well-Known Member

ETF Securities to sell top metals on ASX

Should be decent options for diversifying risk in a portfolio. I'm planning to invest in the Silver secrurities when they are available.

2. dreads

dreads New Member

3. AsxBroker

AsxBroker Well-Known Member

- Whose CDS are better WA government or McDonalds. Well I'll let you guess

Personally I'd rather buy shares in Maccas. In bad times people buy fast food :)

From the ETF and WA Govt, I'd be more trusting in the WA govt as they get paid taxes so they have cashflow forever. Custodians cough Bear Stearns cough Lehman Bros cough HIH cough can disappear...

Cheers,

Dan

PS This is general information and not a recommendation to do anything. Speak to your FPA registered Financial Planner before making an investment decision.

4. Chris C

Chris C Well-Known Member

There are definitely some negatives, but in my opinion they don't outweigh the positives when you are a small time investor.

5. dreads

dreads New Member

I agree Chris, you would have to be pretty unlucky. I've bought GOLD before, it went well when the AUD tanked.

Price Accounting provide tax services and advice to developers on issues incl GST, Tax + Structure. Our free developer toolkit covers many of the key elements and is critical to a new development tax plan. Email for your copy and our new client pack.