Join our investing community

New to this forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JBprojects, 21st Jun, 2018.

1. JBprojects

JBprojects New Member

Hello everyone, I am new to these types of forums. I do property developments and building mainly in WA and some in QLD. happy to share what I know and learn from others. Regards

Luke83 and twisted strategies like this.
  2. twisted strategies

twisted strategies Well-Known Member

welcome to InvestChat ,

i live in S.E. Qld but have visited Perth ( and invest in WA based REITs )

would you like to compare the investment potential between the two states ??

3. JBprojects

JBprojects New Member

Hi Twisted strategies, thanks for the email or post? Happy to discuss the different states. How did you want to do that?

twisted strategies likes this.
  4. twisted strategies

twisted strategies Well-Known Member

post it for general reading would be fine

unless my finances take another sudden twist ( and they have before ) my direct property investing days are over

HOWEVER i do like my REIT investments and often like to add or tweak them ,

cheers

i was ( before the last change of health) looking at Northern NSW ( preferably the New England Tablelands , coastal central Queensland , non-Adelaide , South Australia , Tasmania , and semi-rural WA

the aim then was to find the suitable modest price properties ( already being rented was fine by me ) and be able to pay the full cash settlement ( leave the banks out of it )

on the properties i have .. an early improvement is solar panels ( harvesting a rebate and not worrying about reasonable tenant usage ) just makes rent collection easier

( after all the real value is the long term land valuations .. well it is to me )

cheers