Trading One enemy only in the market!

Discussion in 'Share Investing Strategies, Theories & Education' started by wdongli, 28th Jan, 2012.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

What's market playing to you? Most of us intentionally or unintentionally want to prove they can beat others or the crowd down but they actually act as part of the crowd. It is nothing but how you could beat your only enemy down, yourself.

There are too many in the market who fight against something else. The financial news tell you any things which could stir your nerves to fight. Market columnists tell you what are ahead in future even they really don't know the future. You just burnt some money on the fire and are trying to survive in this contrition war.

However intelligent market players should not try to beating others at their games. You act to beat anything down and then you would be hit by reaction. All you need to understand is that market playings are about controlling yourself at your own game. You are the only enemy for your market future.

Have you thought what is the most challenges for an intelligent market player? It is not to get all of your stocks that will go up the most and down the least. It is rather that how you prevent yourself from being your own worst enemy.

Why are you the worst enemy in your market playing?

We are humans. We are very emotional in the extreme market conditions. We enjoy to buy high since we like to feel to be part of the euphoric party. We desperately want to sell low since we want to run away from the pains.

Why do we like to follow the market price changes in short term? We could not see too ling. Stopping-loss let us feel better even most of us never have chances to lock the profit for enoughness.

Life needs a plan for life span. Who could say it is not a wise advice? In the market we all are fearful to lose today since we could not figure out how to get profit in the future.

How do you judge yourself? By checking how much did you burn on fire this time? By the performance of a group of clever word twisters? Please remember how others are doing is nothing relative what you would get in the market. What effects to you if EU will crash down to ground and the whole market is miserable?

No one could decide what your will get from market. No one would really be interested by how you beat the market this time or that time. Most of traders admire what Livermore had achieved but often than not they don't tell why he did commit suicide. Did he beat down the market? No! He did beat himself down into the hell!

Have you read any gravestone with the words: A great man who always beat the market down! No one can do so. Livermore wanted but was beat down. W. Buffett did want but he just accumulates quite huge fortune. Making money is about finding the choices without beating things down. Too many market players want to beat the market but at last they beat their heads on the wall...

When you are at 70s and rich, do you really mind whether or not you have ever beat the market down always? Maybe you would be happy to say "yes," but you perhaps would say "who care!? if you could enjoy life and help your loves to enjoy the life.

All I know now is, if I could earn enough I just have more resources to do what I really enjoy. What do I enjoy? I like to play in the market since I do feel it is very fair. Think logically and ask yourself whether or not you can get a better answer.

The whole point of market playing is not to earn more money than average, but to earn enough money to meet your own needs. Do you know how much is enough to you. Most of us don't think about it let alone know the right answer.

Life is short and market is huge. Too many market players show their clever just cheer or cry with the market trend. They don't understand human could make human errors always. It is about what you want, how you get you want, and how you use what you get when you chase you want. It is a journey of life or part of your journey of life.

It is best to measure your market playing but it is not whether you have beat the market or others down. It is about how you could work on dance without too much distraction of our primary instincts.

You need the plan, as that to build your house. You have to get a behavioral discipline, which could protect you from your human errors. Could you get to close to what your destination you plan to get? Do remember we would walk or rush into the end of life. In the end, it really doesn't matter how may others move fast and better than you but are you happy for what you want, what you get, and what you think about your life.

I have made plenty of human errors when I run towards to my destination I really want. I tend to run in full but every time when I try to run too quickly I was beaten down and have to rebuild my last defensive line.

Tropo said I had only one choice, taking harakiki. Yes it may be true from the mistakes and their consequences. However seriously saying I have got all I really want in my generation in China. Harakiki is the result of the completely hopeless for the causes of some group of people. I belong to myself and my personal legend.

Don't mistake for my words and put words in the market on the social moral fire. You choose the market and your life you have to be responsible for it. A society with too many people who fail to be independent would be bad to everyone. In this sense, I dislike the words "poor become poorer in the market" since poor have no chances. All have the chances but poor don't know how to behave properly or unlucky!

If you feel you are poor, you need to update your mind and become intelligent.

Last edited by a moderator: 28th Jan, 2012
  2. wdongli

Trust your brain or charts?

Most of market players love the price given in the market. They play the chart with all of their brain so that they have no brain for what behavior they should take.

They rather trust the resistance or support lines in the charts for them to stop the losses they have made than use their brains for vital few things. They win a lot of pennies and lose a few or all of their dollars when the market become ruins since they just lose too much.

Why do market players are so seductive to the market price?

1. Our brains are hardwired to get us into troubles in the market.
    2. Humans are pattern-seeking animals.
    3. If people have a random sequence, they would not believe the future is unpredictable.
    4. They will nevertheless insist on trying to guess what’s coming next. The charts are full of pattens, which are so attractive and then the brains are wasted there.

Our brains are designed to perceive trends even where the trend might not exist or changed. After an event occurs just two or three times in a row, we would be attracted by them and then predict that it will happen again.

When we see some expected pattern in charts, a natural chemical called dopamine is released, flooding our brain with a soft euphoria. When the market goes down in a row, we reflexively expect it to keep going down.

We always effectively become addicted to our own predictions and become the slaves of the doom tellers in the existing ruins. However something would happen underneath and at last will change everything again.

Have you shocked when stocks drop down too much and fail to use your loved "stop losses?" Who don't want to stop losses and extend the profit? Who can stop the losses when it is little always and extend the profit when it is just at the turning points?

When the losses are big enough, the fear, anxiety, and desperation are so powerful to drive crowd reacts together and stampede each other at exit. All generate the
    famous “fight or flight” response that is common to all cornered animals. How many market players run away with all of cuts in their bodies in March 2009? All of them sold on fire at the lowest price their pattern just came to an turning points. How many cheered in April 2011 and then found they had paid most expensive for a few years if not for decades.

Could you keep your heart rate from rising when you hear a fire alarm and see smoke everywhere? Could you avoid to flinch when a rattlesnake slithers onto your way to work? We are human we can’t help feeling fearful when stock prices are plunging. Some psychologists told us that the pain of financial loss is more than twice as intense as the pleasure of an equivalent gain.

Could you figure out why do you so painful and run away from the ruins and the market if crash usually crash in a speed just for a few months? Could you figure out why the upward trend would take years if not decade to finish? In October 2009, after FMS and PRR shot up, I felt great but it was much intense than my pains after my paper profit gone in August 2011. I really wanted to throw all of bath water out of the windows even at last I hold and shifted myself to build my defensive line.

Losing money is always so painful that most of market players have been so terrified at the prospect of any further loss, sell out near the bottom or refuse to buy more. How many posters refuse to find chances anymore but cry tearfully now?

All of they do are to predict darkness in darkness. All of handbook for life to them are to run away and never look for the chances any more. They like to talk about harakiki even they try all to let the bad prediction as words from the God.

It is always normal to see most of the market players lose their money, heart, and courage in the future. If all of market players could get their minds, it is not normal since it is impossible for most of us do nothing but very rich!

Seriously saying that "stop loss" is the flag of the crowd to lose the shirts again and again! If you are in the market you will lose something even you are intelligent. The loss is not a problem but losing your shirts and burning all on fire would destroy you! You can not afford too many times to burn all down!

Last edited by a moderator: 28th Jan, 2012
  3. wdongli

Very busy in last 2 decades!

Internet is wonderful to know what happen at any time. If used properly, it could be your great tool to make profits. Unfortunately as all of advances of technologies, it is great for human kind collectively but very bad to most of market players.

How many market players work more than 12 hours for both of their daily job and market games in last two decades and at last lost all of their saving in the market crashes? You are clever and busy but lose the money! How many market players work very hard in their offices and workshops to compensate their losses in the market? They want to stop loss and only can do is to stop losses!

It is a crazy two decades for retail market players. They cheer at the peak but soon find they are in the ruins to cry hopelessly! Most of them until today still could not figure out what're wrong with them. What they do is to google for what let them feel better. What they do is to check the charts every minute. What they do is to get some fancy ideas without any room in their brains to understand the conditions and context.

All of the games to most retail market players are to twist the words and let them feel they are clever. They may be clever but insane. Any insanity needs to pay for the costs. Why do you lose your shirts again and again? You are insane and no sense even you could post some clever words or tell here or there are resistance line but they never have plan to protect themselves.

Old market players have lost their gut. How many market players who jumped into market in 1990s are still playing in the market actively? They have nothing in the market but the records that they stopped the losses again and again until they have to stop or stay at the sideline to tell some words without any necessary parts to tell how to make the profit let alone fortune. They simply cannot.

Are you an experienced market player? A lot of market players would proudly tell you they are but if you ask how they have got from the market they would shut up sadly. Experience could not be transformed into wise action automatically. It needs the life logic and common sense as the basis. A experienced loser is always a loser if he could not be intelligent and change his behavior.

A intelligent market player need to get his mind changed and then never worry about the fluctuation of the market price since he put the margin of safety and protection at first. If no risk but only chances to make the profit why do you worry about the fluctuation? You would be better off if you just simply ignore the ripples or trivial noises.

We all need right questions for right problems.

1. Could you buy the shares as you buy your home house?

2. Do you think it is insane you call a real-estate agent to check the market price of your houses a few times a day?

3. Is it insane? If it is insane why do you check the price of your stocks a few times each day?

4. How many people could rush to sell their houses just because the price goes up today and buy back tomorrow?

5. Could the checking in price every day increase our chance to make fortune? Do you know the time is most valuable resource for any people? Why are you so busy for stopping the losses?

All of losers know they should be wise, intelligent, disciplined, analytical, and self-reliant. But how many of market players have the time to change their mind far from the influence of the crowd mood in the market.

I hold my houses for nearly 18 years. I did read a lot about Australia Residential Property Investment and got the feeling that the price was ridiculous cheap. After I bought I just want to hold them for more than 25 years for a reasonable average return with the borrowed money.

Over the decade the house price increased marvelously without taking my time. I put myself into the stock market and hoped to beat the market with the tricks of TA. Too much TA books had been read but when market crashed all of paper profit just was gone without matter how I cried or cheered.

We tend to talk about risks after the market crash. We could google for Value in Risk but still could not figure out how our value would be in risk. Do you know risk is different to different people? What's risk of Apple's future to you? The poor become poorer and the rich become richer when we talk about the Vaule in Risk generally. Is it really helpful for you to avoid the risks you could not afford?

In any case, for anyone who will play for years to come in the market, risks to all of the market do little on you if you don't join the party and crying business in the market. Do you understand that the falling stock prices are good news, not bad to you, since they enable you to buy more for less money. The longer and further stocks fall, and the more steadily you keep buying as they drop, the more money you will make in the end—if you remain steadfast until the end.

Risks may damage you if you put yourselves under the risks without protection. Risks can do nothing if you think safety first and chances second. Theoretically you don't need to fear about value in risk but you do need to build up your protection line. Are you optimism for future? We should since we have to admit we are lucky generations of the human kind.

We should brace a bear market after the damage has been done. The intelligent market players need to act in full self reliance. They should and will avoid the risks for the market to crash down to the ground but they should and will brace the darkness to find the pearls and value in the ruins.

These valuable things have been tested in acid. If you have the mind to find them you don't need to fight again anyone but good service for the people who cry in the ruins with the cuts and dried blood.

Risk? What risk are they to you? Chance? What chance are they to you? Could you answer these questions intelligently?

4. wdongli

Put yourself under control!

Why did I come to England to do R/D in electronics when I was 30? I wanted to do something which could make my life useful and significant to me and others. Why did I jump into the market after coming to Australia? I needed the money to realize a lot of dreams. However I didn't know it was so hard to make the money. I knew the internet and I had a lot of skills. I could make a lot of money and put it into the cause I really want to work on!

Unfortunately, it is hardest task to accumulate enough fortune and I was not trained to play the money and had not any ideas how to behave wisely in the market. In the market, you have to be disciplined and put yourself under tight control. Otherwise you would let tiny errors destroy what you have or beat you down.

Fortunately I started to realize something wrong in my mental framework. If you could realize how much you are not in control, you will be much more in control in the life and market. It sounds paradoxically but it is the life and market logic. Most of genius lose their shirts just because they don't understand in the market there are too many things are out of their control.

Now I do know biologically we tend to buy high and sell low. It is that which help me to hold my position in the ruins, take the old spade, and would like to do my best in my new office.

I would not leave away from the market. I would continue my mind updating. I would lean more about how to identify the time when the whole market become hopeless. I would continue to buy hard, buy margin of safety, and buy when the market is full of bloods. I would learn to sell when the market become overheated. I would learn how to be self reliant.

We all like to predict what will be in future but we could not do so. We have to fight the prediction addiction, focus on our long-term financial goals, and tune out crowd mood swings.

Whom am I? Whom would I like to be in the coming years i the market? How should I response in the market? Could I make my mental framework ready for next booming and the following crash?

I have to admit my exist mental framework could not make you to be intelligent, disciplined, analytical, and self-reliant. I have to know whom I was. I could buy low but I tend to fail to sell high due to the market euphoria. I tend to be greedy when all of bums and genius made money in the market.

I would like to be intelligent even I could not be as clever as so many market winding players. I could not get what I want from the winds. I could not jump the fences to avoid the damage from the market crash as a whole. I want to be seeking to accumulate wealth for many years into the future.

I am ordinary people. I don't have and don't want to fight against anyone in the market or in life. I know as a human I would make human errors. I know I will be tempted or attracted to buy or hold stock which have been increased dramatically. I understand nothing could go into moon. I have to be ready to lock the profit if it turns to be too much to lose again.

I would like to do all I could do to change my mental framework. I realize that if I could not change my mental framework, I would be insane again and repeat my insanity when the conditions and contexts are available. I have responsibility for me and my loves. I have to put my efforts and time for this personal cause.

I would remember I am an very emotional people. It is not bad when we focus on our daily job but it is very bad if we choose to be an active market players. I have finished the necessary preparing to read widely. I need to go down to the bottom and focus on my daily operation to be a businesslike market players. I would check the risk and the affordability to take the risks and then the chances.

No easy money since no easy way to change our mental framework. No good mental framework I would be a market dog without matter how I though whom I am. No experiences and knowledge only could change whom I am. I have to setup a right market views. I would try all to refuse to follow my primary instinct in the market. I would not let a herd of strangers make my financial
    decisions for me.

I could fail to lock the profit again. I could be bad lucky even I act intelligently in most time, but I have to know what I should not do and how to setup the margin of safety for my future and personal legend.

I would not twist any words anymore to let myself feel clever. In the market if you have a bad mental framework, the more clever you are the more chances you would lose shirts.

I swear I would make a solemn commitment never to buy anything if I could not find convinced reasons which is at the lowest tail of the probability distribution or the price has been discounted greatly from the value. I know it is not certain in future even for values.

Last edited by a moderator: 29th Jan, 2012
  5. wdongli

I would set up the direct goals and indirect goals in the market. I would not allow me to cheer and cry for the cake in the sky or the disappearing of the cake in the sky. I would like to be an active market player but I would not do anything just for running in the market as a no-head cat.

I understand an active market player should have much better mental framework than passive one. It is not because active market player is more clever but they should put more time to find the chances for buying low and selling high. The only difference between intelligent active or passive market players are the time to analyze what the risks and chances are in the market.

I would never burn the money on the fire. I would try all to sell when the crowd become euphoria. I would put tough control on cash run and my optimism about the future. I need optimism since life needs it to let it colorful. However I would be alerted by over-optimism. I would build my corner to shelter the winds and storms in the market.

I would like to continue my mind updating, use English about social matter as the benchmark for my mind updating. An intelligent market player must be a strategic player, a practical operator, and good judge and analyst about future scenario.

Market playing is a matter about self-reliance, self-awareness, and environment-awareness. I would regularly to check myself and learn inverting and inverting to put my only enemy, myself, under the most tough control.

We could not do anything at will even we love the freedom. Freedom is that to choose the option. It is not the excuse to let myself get lost in the way!

I rather fail in bad luck but I should not allow myself fail with the mental framework with the primary instincts in the market. Could I do what I want? I think so since I would like to put control of my future in my own hand.

I am confident on myself even I do know it is my luck if I could wake up tomorrow. Before I jumped into the stock market, I tended to design for anything I believe would affect my life greatly, I tended to catch up the chances available to me and my generation.

Market and the easy money blurred my eyes sometimes. I like the challenge to change my behavior. I have put 3 years of full time into my mind updating. I hope I could be a conscious market player in future if the market will be there in my life. I have the passion and if I could go any further I would not stop!

It is a personal cause mainly even I hope some words from my posts could cause deeper thinking of the new market player and I would like to pay any cost for it! Why do you just expect deep thinking from new ones? Most of experienced market players have lost any capability to be self-reliant and logic judgment after following the crowd and lost too much of their money and gut in the market.

6. wdongli

Have you evern put money into funds?

Many people, who have not time or skills but want to keep or increase value of their capital, tend to put their money into funds. Actually in Australia nearly everyone has some capital in Super Funds.

Before GFC, it seemed OK since you could get the tax benefit and the investment horizon is quite long term, which should provide good enough long-term average return. However GFC crashed XAO from 6500 to 3000, which made too much losses for nearly all of funds, including index funds, and their clients and generated very bad wealth effect.

The clients of funds usually are conservative for their capital return and would like to see the capital is safe. After losing half, 70%, or more, no one of these clients would not be shocked. To a lot of them the capital in the funds is all of their life saving.

Seriously saying, it is not a problem for youth at or below 30 since it is not a issue to lose half of their insignificant capital and their own value mainly is decided by their labor; it is disastrous for anyone who are in their 50s or higher.

The market reality gives lessons again for anyone who wants to be lazy in their own money. You want to be passive but market actively tries all to destroy your capital. Market is cruel and fair. It doesn't care what type of market players you are. If you put the money at the wrong time and wrong place, you have to pay the cost.

What could we learn from the failure of funds and their clients in GFC? We all tend to take the way which need the least efforts. Are there the ways in the market you could be passive and follow some simple scheme to be rich? Are there some very basic matters you have to care about without matter you are active or passive market players?

How could you protect you rather than let the market fluctuation to decide your financial future? Could you hand out your capital and passively accept the great return from someone else? Do you need the discipline, analysis, intelligence, and self-reliance?

If you are ignorant and would like to use anything to magnify your ignorance you would pay the cost. When we talk about the "dollar cost averaging" what we expect, easy money without efforts or anything else?

Seriously saying, I would not put money into any funds anymore before I trust my mental framework. Since 2004 even after GFC and the current contrition market war, I have been got profit from my direct market playing but my funds work much worse than myself!

We need to be intelligent and should not be part of the crowds. If I have no good mental framework, I would hand out my money to let others it down! If I have I should put efforts to look after my basket of eggs everyday intelligently.

In the market, there are only losers and winners. Passive and active types are classified by ourselves and the tool to put ourselves into some stable boxes, which could not fit to the dynamic market.

There are too many baskets of eggs have dropped down to the ground by others not their owners. Whose problems? The funds lose the fees and the clients have to eat all of pains from the capital losing. However funds are very important market forces. Why do they lose the shirts too? Why clients fail to protect themselves? How could we use the lessons from funds to update our mental framework?

What is the mental framework in our market playing? It is the control hub and system for us to pick up the proper tools to use the environment and resources available to us for profit. If the hub and system don't work, you would be the losers! Redesigning and rebuilding of any complicated system with human kind means risks in architecture, component, and base functions development. If we have lost the shirts in the market, we have to do the redevelopment of our minds.

It is not a task by googling the internet and could fail. However I would like to take the risks since if we want to play in the market we don't have any other choice.

1. I don't want to be "the poor who become poorer";

2. I don't want my "value at risks";

3. I don't want to "stop the losses" in every market crash;

4. I don't trust the words in "life handbook" would save us from the market; I want to get some control as much as I could on myself!

5. I don't want to do "dollar cost average" at the market euphoria.

6. I don't want to "burn the money" through my hands or anyone else!

7. I don't want to buy any wonderful shares when the market crowd is in euphoria.

8. I don't want to hold anything when it is ripe to harvest when all cheerful as thought all would grow into the moon.

I have to go my own way in the market since I don't want to be the part of crowd in the market. Market playing is nothing but a life game. If you enjoy and you should work on dance within the limitation of your IQ!

Could I don't do what I don't want at all of the time which driven by my primary instincts?

Last edited by a moderator: 29th Jan, 2012
  7. wdongli

Do you know how the market works as a whole?

All of market players like to talk about risks and opportunities. All of losers like to talk about rules and how to protect themselves. All of market players have their own beliefs and their special ways to deal with the market.

However few ask the question, "do you know how the market works as a whole?" and evaluate the things from bottom to top and then from top to bottom for intelligent and wise judgment and decision.

Human tends to go short cut. It is too hard to answer this question properly let alone to go through bottom and top again and again without immediate benefit. We all tend to go easiest way even all we know we could not find the best way in this way!

So that all tend to google and cry in darkness. So that all tend to to extreme to define who is investor or speculator without any room to know sometimes it has thin air between them.

We could hold the flag with the words such as "disciplined, analytic, protective, and self-reliant" but put the googled words in the posts! We could say we should buy good business but we just ignore the price or try to buy bargains but just ignore the quality!

So we could see all of clever people cry or cheer but still could not find what's problems in their mental framework. The experiences in the market become the record of the repeat failure in the market. They want to stop losses but they just accumulate more losses in their book!

You need to know what performance of the big boys. They tend to be called as smart money even they are not wise or intelligent money! Whom are they? The funds!

Has it done a good job for its shareholders? In the most general way, how have fund investors fared as against those who play in the market directly? What would they affect your financial future in the market?

It has to say the "aggregate effects" of big boys have served a useful purpose.

1. They have promoted good habits of savings and investment among the so called passive investors;
    2. They have protected countless individuals against costly mistakes in the stock market;
    3. They have brought their participants income and profits commensurate with the overall returns from common stocks.

However the aggregate effects is different from the effects to individual market player or passive investor.

It is hazard to guess that the average individual who put his money exclusively in the hands of the big boys in the past ten years has fared better than the average person who play in the market directly or simply didn't join the game.

How many people lost too much in their funds in the last decade? How many people have given up the hope to get a reasonable retirement on their super?

Market winds could change very quickly and the passive investors just the sacrifices of the disaster of the market as a whole. Who said you could blindly put your money in the hands of anyone else?

The big boys make the market and it is hard to believe they could do better than itself. Is it logical? Some of us believe wealth comes from jobs. In narrow senses, no job could make fortune except you could be CEOs with the salaries of millions of dollars!

You could be passive to buy and sell but you could not be passive to update your mental framework so that you could be wiser to identify the opportunities with the affordable risks or no risks at all. No risk at all? Most of us don't believe that. But it is true if you would like to be very rich you have to get the chance for fortune without the risks to lose too much!

Most of us don't understand multiple sides of one thing or one assertion. They don't really want to bother. Did you hear "inverting, inverting, and always inverting" in the market before? Did you get the habit to invert, invert, and invert?

If you are completely passive for your money and allow biases control your minds, you lose any chances to have the wealth. You are weak in minds and money or wealth could not stay in the hands with weak minds!

8. wdongli

With weak minds...

With weak minds, the passive investors tend to walk between succumbing to the wiles of fund salesman on the one hand, and succumbing to the even much more dangerous peddlers of second- and third-rate new offerings.

The active retail market players tend to jump over the fences by taking the noise as signals. If market is hot they would buy qualities with unreasonable expectation. If market is cold they would sell dirty-cheap fishes into the hell!

I could not help thinking that the average market players and passive investors are not likely to find themselves to make the intelligent decision by untoward influences in the direction of speculation and speculative losses.

As market players we have to know that the combined decisions of these big boys pretty well determine the movements of the stock averages, and that the movement of the stock averages pretty well determines the aggregate results of the market.

So what it means the market booming and bust or crash? What could you fine tune adjust your position and timing to give your own chances? Could we say the big boys could be crazy too? So how could you trust them for your wealth? Could you find the time they are crazy and use their craziness for your wealth?

Making money should like to roll the snowball, right? Should you find the place where there are a lot of snow and could roll your ball down to a smoothly without worry about the temperature would melt it down to water?

Wise mind is not the same as the smart minds. Weak minds could be very smart minds. Smart and weak minds would destroy the wealth much quickly than a slow minds if everything else is the same.

Wise mind must be tough mind. They should not follow the smart big or small minds who make the average market. We have to learn from others but when we make our decision we have to have the wise minds even not very smart!

Big boys are smart. The smart money make the market average with others' money. They are wise money since they just make money for themselves when the clients take the risks to lose the shirts in bad time even in average they make the average return for their clients!

Are you too passive for your money? How could you be passive to build your wealth? So far I could not see anyone who is passive to make money and get the better results than the market as a whole! Could you? If you believe you could with the smart but not wise minds, you are crazy!

It is not bad if you could not get better than the market average as passive market players. The question is how you could hold be wise enough when you are a passive minds?

Last edited by a moderator: 12th Feb, 2012
  9. wdongli

Could you get better than average?

Yes, you can if you have a wise mind but you also need some lucks. There are always somethings human could not control and every generation has its own luck or not luck.

Could you never get the chance to commit suicide after you lose all in the market? Never think about it? If you could sort out your mind, you could be safe from the committing suicide in the market! It is a good news and if you are responsible for yourself, think about it.

Seriously saying if you really want to be rich enough, you have to get your first bucket of gold, which hide somewhere no one else could see but you could, and you know to lock most of it in the vault and try to use part of it for more buckets of gold.

However most of market players don't know it when they have the gold. Some even could not know it until they are wiped out from the market. Fortune needs the gut. Fortune needs the first. Fortune needs job done but not the job in the office to 99% of ordinary people!

So let's ask a question to ourselves: are there better than average chances in the market. It is sure there are but could you find it. Can the market players select these chances so as to obtain superior results for himself?

Obviously all of the crowd who follow the crowd in group could not do this, since in that case we would soon be back where we started, with no one doing better than anyone else.

Why shouldn’t the ordinary market players find out what has made the best over a lot years in the past, assume from this that he is the most capable and smart one? It is because they are the market itself let alone they tend to play worse in extreme time such as in booming time or bust.

Why do you sell when all sell out? Why do you buy when all buy in? Why do you buy the same thing as anyone else even you could be 1 day early? You need vision in years. You need the wise mind to be tough against the crowd mood!

You must be first to take what anyone else would like to take. You must be right to choose for what you take. You must avoid the spectacularly favorable results even you have to speculate after the result turns better than your expectation if you are not wise enough!

One job could make wealth that is you could see other could not see and have the gut to do others never dare to do. Do you see the reasons and logic why W. Buffett choose B. Graham as his mentor at his youth? Graham was different and Buffett is different from the crowd too!

Difference itself is not sufficient conditions for fortune but it is necessary one! Would you want to be different? It is not issue if you don't care about. Life is about option and it is about what you want. If you get what you want, your hard work for your job is worthwhile!

Property Investors! Ready to Pay Less Tax? Estimate how much Property Depreciation you can claim on your Investment Property. Washington Brown's calculator is the first calculator to draw on real properties to determine an accurate estimate.