Hi Guys, new to the forum. I found this site after a quick Google and thought this should be the perfect place to hopefully get some answers. I'm currently contemplating opening an online account with either E-trade, Commsec or Westpac Broking. However as part of this I am also looking at Margin Lending. As I have all of my property lending with Westpac, I thought I would go with Westpac for Margin Lending to keep it simple. However, after looking at the Online Broking sites above I have a preference for either E-Trade or Commsec due to the tools available and the much larger choice of Managed Funds over Westpac Broking. What would be the best choices here: 1. Open an E-Trade/Commsec account and somehow use Westpac for Margin Lending. Too difficult? 2. Open an E-Trade/Commsec account and use their own ANZ/CommBank Margin Lending, separate from all of my other banking. 3. Open a Westpac Broking account to use with Westpac Margin Lending. This would limit my access to many managed funds though. I intend to hold approx 80% in different managed funds, the other 20% in direct shares. Another issue to keep in mind and possibly a separate thread in itself. Is there any way within these online broking accounts I can direct the income/dividends back to my regular bank account without being "judged" to have taken capital investment by the tax office? I seem to recall from my old "Your Prosperity" account that once the income was in the trading cash account, there was a problem for the ATO determing what was income and what was capital. I apologize for the length of the question but any help would be greatly appreciated!