Opportunity for 20 people only!!

Discussion in 'Share Investing Strategies, Theories & Education' started by QuietAchiever, 28th Nov, 2011.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. QuietAchiever

QuietAchiever Active Member

Hi there

I am offering the exclusive opportunity to attend a live webinar, for the first and only system of its kind in Australia. It was just launched, by my mentors, at Christopher Howard's Billionaires Boot Camp in Kingscliff on the weekend, to an outstanding response.

These guys have enabled me to retire from my job as a construction labourer in April this year, and taken my knowledge of investing to a level i never knew existed. They are all about paying it forward. I came from poverty, I know what thats like and I will never be in that position again, and I want the same for others. But i realise in the last year and a half that most people think like I used to, and dont take the opportunities when they are presented, so I find myself here where there are people who are open to it! I have shared with a couple of people on here, but the momentum is growing!

It is the first investment fund of its kind that is fully ASIC approved and is now available to the retail sector, and has the audited results to back it up. My mentors will be hosting the webinar and will be sharing what it is, the results and what makes them unique.
    Anyone interested, in finding out more please contact myself, via InvestEd, there are literally only 20 spaces available, SO if you want to find out more please let me know

Thankyou

Disclaimer: No I am not a financial advisor, planner, or work for anyone that is and nothing I say should be misconstrued as financial advice.

2. Chris C

Chris C Well-Known Member

Ahahaha Chris Howards... I've been to one of his free weekend seminars where he spends all his time upselling his very weak products. I hope you didn't actually lash out and spend thousands on one of his "paid seminars"... LMAO.

I actually didn't spend the whole weekend there, I only hung around for a couple of hours before I just couldn't stand it anymore - what was worse was all the lemmings in the room that were lapping his BS up.

But seriously dude... go spruik your BS currency trading platforms elsewhere. You are just "selling hope" to those who need really need "help".

And here is some parting financial advice - go back to being a construction labourer that actually adds value to society before you bankrupt yourself on Chris Howard's gimmicks.

Or better yet, keep thinking money grows on trees or that you have found a "special secret" that thoaunds of rcoket scientist turned merchant bankers/traders haven't worked out, leverage up your currency trading scheme and make your money that way rather than suggesting others do it, then come back here when you are bankrupt and I'll give you a proper leason on what money is and why you lost all of yours.

Chris Howard is just using you bro to sell his BS affiliate products... have some self respect and don't do it just because it's easy money.

3. QuietAchiever

Hahaha sounds like someone has an issue with Chris Howard... Good luck with tha, you sound so jaded and pathetic..that i actually feel sorry for you! Need a hug!! My mentors all five of them are not affiliated with Chris Howard like I said they just presented their revolutionary platform at an event that was run by universal events, and it is Ken Wood not Chris howard , who has seen all the best systems in his time being the owner of universal events who actually asked my mentors to present at this event at last minute, to an outstanding result.
    Maybe if you had of stuck around till the end instead of whinging about something you obviously know nothing about you might of learnt something. What I've learnt and which I'm sure you haven't and most investors i hope would agree with me is if something is too good to true , do your research before you discount it like ... An idiot !!
    Because you have obviously been burned by Chris Howard, that you are too blind to see straight... I've heard he is a bit of a womanizer did he do something he shouldn't of with u know who... Anyway
    But like i said before I have helped construct buildings for the last 7 years, now I just buy them, and i don't need to work ever again unlike you I'm guessing
    And i don't work for anyone like I said before, don't get Paid commissions and I'm not a telemarketer . I am just fortunate enough to have been menotred around investing in myself and my future by afew guys eho actually gave a **** and didnt follow the herd mentality thata you have ...ive actually seen the live trading room and the actual results they have had for the last 3 years thru one of the mOst volatile markets we've seen for a while, and the results are not only audited but are consistent enough to get approved by ASIC, not belittled by angry lil Chris c
    So my offer still stands I'll even open a challenge up to you mr Chris c if you want I'll save you a space, you can check it out for yourself, I'll even get you up to the trading room to meet my mentors and ypu can ask them anything you want , but if I'm right and you think this system is actually what I say it is, and you eat your own words, you can publicly apologize on invested to everyone on Here... If I'm wrong I'll do the same and go back to being a Labourer.
    Are you a man or a mouse

4. Tropo

Tropo Well-Known Member

".....like I said they just presented their revolutionary platform at an event that was run by universal events, and it is Ken Wood not Chris howard , who has seen all the best systems in his time being the owner of universal events who actually asked my mentors to present at this event at last minute, to an outstanding result."

What do you mean by revolutionary platform?
    What universal events mean? Are you spruiking it?
    Can you elaborate a bit on this issue?

5. QuietAchiever

Hi Tropo

Revolutionary is my opinion, but it is a word that seems to be the general consensus for many people who have seen the system already.
    There are many factors that back up this statement, the problem is im not licensed to be able to go into them in depth, which is why I am telling people about the free webinar on this Saturday at 4pm, no cost to anyone that wants to see a strategy that in my amateur opinion will revolutionize the forex and superannuation industry.
    Ken Wood is the owner of Universal Events, they run events/seminars for a lot of professional speakers, and extremely successful people, such as Chris Howard, Tony Robbins, etc, so he has seen alot of the best programs, systems, products out there, come through his events. From the reports he was very impressed by what he saw when he came up to their office, that he wanted to be a part of promoting the system around Australia. It actually was the 2nd highest selling product at the event, even on the last day of a week long seminar at 7pm at night.
    I guess I am spruiking it, well everything we do is selling anyway, so thats a no brainer! The difference is I dont get paid money for getting 20 people to watch the webinar or anything along those lines, which is why Chris C comment annoyed me, he has no idea, just a big mouth!!
    Im passionate about it because I know where I have been, and dont get me wrong this is no get rich quick scheme, or network marketing ploy either. Money doesnt drive me, To share with people something that could potentially improve their lives substantially, as I have with my friends and family already, its what really drives me!!

6. Tropo

Tropo Well-Known Member

Well...revolutionary system (as you said) is misleading for beginners (why it is only for 20 y old?).
    There is nothing revolutionary in trading and/or systems for people who trade for years (incl. HFT).
    Not many people understand that even trading exceptionally good system, participant still can go broke if risk/money management rules/system is not in place.
    But risk/money management is a rare topic presenter talks about at his/her presentation.

The easiest part is to show how well system works, and how much money generates in the given time period. Rarely you can hear about its drawdown.
    There is quite possible that even a good system can generate up to 15 consecutive losses, but none of those presenters are willing to tell you that.
    Impression as such is very subjective. What may impress a beginner may not impress those who are in it for quite a while.
    Trading system is not going to revolutionize Forex or Super industry, but if you want to sell your product you cannot talk about its drawdown or other "weaknesses" associated with your product or strategy.
    For years some people claim that they invented money making machine/system etc...but reality is that nobody invented a perfect system and nobody will.
    There is nothing wrong to be passionate about this or any other system but ......would you sell the goose that lays golden eggs?

7. QuietAchiever

Thanks troppo

I understand what you are saying, and I definitely am not saying it is a perfect money making machine, or can predict the future. All im saying is its been over 10 years in the making, and the results its produced consistently over the last 3 years alone, through a market that you might agree has been one of the toughest, is worth a look.
    I am an amateur, and yes my view is subjective, but alot of people who actually have been in the industry for a very very long time have a very similar view, and until you see for yourself, you cant actually compare it to anything else, because it is 5 to 6 years ahead of anything else on the market. And they plan to always be in that position.
    The thing you dont really get is that Im not here to sell anyone, its attracting interest worldwide both locally and intenationally, and they are very selective of their clients, because they can be! The thing that makes it truly revolutionary in my opinion is it is now available to the retail sector, because it is undergoing the toughest scrutiny by ASIC. ASIC are there to protect you and me from dodgy investments, and having that approval because the system has so many risk management strategies in place is comforting.
    Do you also think that having a Superfund, that has the ability to write covered calls on your stocks, would be a bonus in times like these, especially for the baby boomers who are almost at retirement age .
    Im not sure what your motivation is, but If I had a golden goose, no I wouldnt sell it, Id be happy sharing my eggs with everyone I possibly could

8. Tropo

Tropo Well-Known Member

"ASIC are there to protect you and me from dodgy investments, and having that approval because the system has so many risk management strategies in place is comforting."

I would be very careful with an ASIC protection.
    Let me put this way.
    If you can protect yourself – ASIC will protect you as well.

"Do you also think that having a Superfund, that has the ability to write covered calls on your stocks, would be a bonus in times like these, especially for the baby boomers who are almost at retirement age."

There is no such thing as Superfund, but there is a lot of people who believe in existence of such animal.
    Writing covered calls is kind of hedging which costs money.
    Quite often hedging your positions using options is more about status quo than anything else.
    In some cases you may need to make 10% or more to just break even, but promoters are not going to tell you this.
    Also do not forget that options are the most complex and difficult instrument to play with (trade), but promoters may tell you otherwise.

"...but If I had a golden goose, no I wouldnt sell it, Id be happy sharing my eggs with everyone I possibly could...."

Don’t tell me that you are such a good Samaritan...;)
    Anyway....have fun and do not lose money you can’t afford to lose.

9. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

That is the point when we get the chances only for 20 people!

I just feel funny to the title. Just for 20 people. How lucky if anyone could be one of them! It sounds too good to be true! Who really knows? It is amazing to invest with so great sale assertion.

The question is what if these 20 people would lose the shirts? If this happen who pay the bill? Has anyone paid the insurance for these lucky 20 people?

However most of investors are just idiots. So it should be not difficult to get 20 idiots together.

Don't be upset to be called as idiots in the market. Who has not ever been an idiot in the market before? Me? I am more often an idiot in the market than not. Otherwise we all would be billionaires! Idiots make the market alive!

Are you a billionaire? No? The possible problem is you are idiots in the market!

Last edited by a moderator: 1st Dec, 2011
  10. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

Opportunities for all of market dogs!

It is a difficult task to get a chance for 20 people only but some days could be for all of dogs, when all of swans and dogs would be dealt with as angels. In Street it is said someday all of genius and bums make money!

You don't need to be genius to identify the revolutionary things for 20 people only as a bum. You just need to put the money into the market not too long before all of the bums and genies could make money!

What if you put your genius money into a burnt down house or castle later? If it is not your future days you just have one chance to lose your shirt. So don't buy for glows now but your days in near future or far future. It is a strategic thinking not just cheer for something in sky.

You must be organized, disciplined, analytic, and self-reliant. It is more important than your hot heads! Get the chances to be in the days all could make some money and sell before all could lose the money including these lucky 20!

11. Waimate01

Waimate01 Well-Known Member

12. QuietAchiever

would be very careful with an ASIC protection.
    Let me put this way.
    If you can protect yourself – ASIC will protect you as well.

Agreed troppo, all im saying is do your research, ASIC just provide that extra security, and if anyone here has actually had to get an investment product through licensing will know, it is not the easist thing to do. Do you know of any other forex trading platform that has been approved by ASIC? And then think of why they would approve a strategy traditionally viewed as high risk, to now become available to mum and dad investors!! I believe its because its a fantastic system, it has to be, otherwise after 12months of research, auditing etc, they would of just said NO!!

There is no such thing as Superfund, but there is a lot of people who believe in existence of such animal.
    Writing covered calls is kind of hedging which costs money.
    Quite often hedging your positions using options is more about status quo than anything else.
    In some cases you may need to make 10% or more to just break even, but promoters are not going to tell you this.
    Also do not forget that options are the most complex and difficult instrument to play with (trade), but promoters may tell you otherwise.

There is now troppo, thats what you will see on the webinar also, would i be correct in saying most if not all hedge funds/superannuation funds, favour stocks, buy and hold strategy!!and That is why most peoples super has dwindled away in the last few years, the difference as these guys will show you is why now they have the only superannuation fund that can do protective strategies on your stocks.
    I just feel funny to the title. Just for 20 people. How lucky if anyone could be one of them! It sounds too good to be true! Who really knows? It is amazing to invest with so great sale assertion.

The question is what if these 20 people would lose the shirts? If this happen who pay the bill? Has anyone paid the insurance for these lucky 20 people?

i think most of you have misunderstood me, what i originally offered was the opportunity for 20 people to watch a 40min webinar on an "exciting" new investment fund that "I" believe is gonna shake up the industry. Im not excluding anyone, and you dont have to invest in it if you dont want to, there is no money exchanged whatsoever, the webinar is free!!!!! I dont care if you want to see it or not, i truly don't, i have 30 people watching it anyway!! I have room for about 20 more people, well probably more like 10 now!

It will be presented by my mentors, who have opened my eyes up completely to investing, they are men with integrity, who will answer any questions you may have about any aspect of their fund, they will even show you live accounts, the same accounts ASIC have been monitoring for the last year to verify the actual results, and approve their licensing!!

Do you know of any other investmend fund, superannuation fund, etc that would actually let you actually see their systems, live trades, etc ...NO!!
    thats the beauty of this webinar, its for the most savvy investor to the mum & dad, its just an opportunity from me to you!!

If you want to check it out just private message me, and ill send you the link for the webinar, to be held on the Saturday 3 December 2011
    Don’t tell me that you are such a good Samaritan...
    Anyway....have fun and do not lose money you can’t afford to lose.

Yeah troppo its hard to believe but there still are some good people in the investment world especially, just alot of people have their walls up still.
    All the best and if you want to check it out still let me Know !!

13. Andrew Newman

Andrew Newman Well-Known Member

Hi QuietAchiever

Can you organise some actual results for as far back as you can go, for everyone to see? Can you provide some details about the strategy and system.

Cheers

14. QuietAchiever

Can you organise some actual results for as far back as you can go, for everyone to see? Can you provide some details about the strategy and system.

Hi Andrew

I personally cant, as Im not the licensed advisor. Thats the whole point of my original post, my mentors are licensed and they can provide the answers to all these questions, and provide the actual results for you, via the webinar, for people in other states or countries around the world.

Alternatively if you would like to come up to their office and see the live trading room, meet them in person, and go through every question you have until your satisfied, Im sure that can be arranged to.

I guess Im just access to them, I do this because I believe in what they are doing, I know how much theyve helped me, and I believe that these strategies should be available to everyone, not just the wealthy few. I also think that when an opportunity comes along, most people tend to create so many stories that prevent them from even researching the facts, so Im looking forward to filtering the cream from the crap and showing them what the hell im talking about.

15. Tropo

Tropo Well-Known Member

"Do you know of any other forex trading platform that has been approved by ASIC? And then think of why they would approve a strategy traditionally viewed as high risk, to now become available to mum and dad investors!! I believe its because its a fantastic system, it has to be, otherwise after 12months of research, auditing etc, they would of just said NO!!"

I would say that your believe is irrelevant in relation to possible outcome.
    ASIC approval has nothing to do with a future performance. Plenty of ASIC approved companies went broke.
    You must be very naive if you believe that ASIC approval guarantee anything.
    As the matter of fact there is a lot of Forex trading platforms world wide, and platform approved by ASIC is one of them. :rolleyes:

"That is why most peoples super has dwindled away in the last few years, the difference as these guys will show you is why now they have the only superannuation fund that can do protective strategies on your stocks."

That is what most Super Funds are claiming. :(

"...they will even show you live accounts, the same accounts ASIC have been monitoring for the last year to verify the actual results, and approve their licensing!!".

You must be a total novice if you think that watching somebody trading its live account is a big deal...:eek:
    I would rather see their annual tax statements that show those results not live account. ;)

"Yeah troppo its hard to believe but there still are some good people in the investment world especially,"

Well...I rather no comment on this...:cool:

16. Andrew Newman

Andrew Newman Well-Known Member

Hi QuietAchiever

If you can't organise some actual results to be posted here then ask the people who can. And if they believe in their methods, they should be willing to do that.

Cheers

17. QuietAchiever

I would say that your believe is irrelevant in relation to possible outcome.
    ASIC approval has nothing to do with a future performance. Plenty of ASIC approved companies went broke.
    You must be very naive if you believe that ASIC approval guarantee anything.
    As the matter of fact there is a lot of Forex trading platforms world wide, and platform approved by ASIC is one of them.

Actually Troppo there are none, and I believe that is a fact, in Australia, or wolrdwide, as ASIC stands for Australian Investment & Securities Commission, i dont believe they approve any overseas investments as far as I know, but if you can provide me with one that is, ill retract that comment, but I dont believe you will!!
    Again you are not really listening to me, I did not say that at all!! I said it is the first and only currency trading platform approved by ASIC for the retail sector, thats a fact!!
    I did not say ASIC guarantee any performance results, thats naive thinking I would be naive enough to think that!!

That is what most Super Funds are claiming.

Like I said I believe they are the only one in Australia able to do protective strategies, as far as I know, as a superannuation fund , if you know another fund Id be happy to research

You must be a total novice if you think that watching somebody trading its live account is a big deal...
    I would rather see their annual tax statements that show those results not live account.

Well I wouldnt say novice, amateur yes, but by the sounds of it , I seem to know alot more than you already, and Ive only been mentored for a year, by people who have the results in the bank, not just words :)

Its an automated system that puts on the trades, and yeah it is kinda boring watching numbers, but if you want results, the starting account figure from say a year ago and the account figure that you will see if you do come to the free webinar, is the proof in the pudding. As well as 12 months of audited figures which are available too. Some people have never seen trades being put on so some find it interesting but your right at the end of the day its the results that count and they speak for themselves.

Well...I rather no comment on this

Im not sure why everyone is trying to shoot me down, im just sharing something i think is brilliant, whats the point, do your research watch the webinar, and then you can shoot me down....IF IM WRONG...But I doubt it!!!

18. QuietAchiever

"If you can't organise some actual results to be posted here then ask the people who can. And if they believe in their methods, they should be willing to do that."

I am via a live webinar on Saturday 3 December, they are too busy to deal with the masses at the moment. If you really want to find out the webinar is one of the only ways at the moment, or you can contact me privately and I can possibly arrange a conference call or phone conversation.

19. Tropo

Tropo Well-Known Member

"Actually Troppo there are none, and I believe that is a fact, in Australia, or wolrdwide, as ASIC stands for Australian Investment & Securities Commission, i dont believe they approve any overseas investments as far as I know, but if you can provide me with one that is, ill retract that comment, but I dont believe you will!!
    Again you are not really listening to me, I did not say that at all!! I said it is the first and only currency trading platform approved by ASIC for the retail sector, thats a fact!!"

Who said that ASIC approved any overseas investment/trading platform etc? You misunderstood what I said .
    So again....I said that on this Planet there are a lot of different Forex trading platforms (couple of them I am using in my own trading), and the platform approved by ASIC in Australia is simply one of them.
    I am not sure why anybody would be so excited knowing that ASIC approved first and the only trading platform in OZ (as you said).
    Sometimes I wonder why it took so long to approve Forex trading platform in OZ.

"Like I said I believe they are the only one in Australia able to do protective strategies, as far as I know, as a superannuation fund , if you know another fund Id be happy to research"

Personally I trade my own account and I am not interested in funds at all, but hedging (protective strategy - using your wording) is probably older than you are.
    Nothing new here again.
    There are maybe some funds in OZ using hedging, but because I am not interested in funds so I cannot comment on this.

"Well I wouldnt say novice, amateur yes, but by the sounds of it , I seem to know alot more than you already, and Ive only been mentored for a year, by people who have the results in the bank, not just words :)"

I like your adrenaline pumping sense of humour !!!

"Its an automated system that puts on the trades, and yeah it is kinda boring watching numbers, but if you want results, the starting account figure from say a year ago and the account figure that you will see if you do come to the free webinar, is the proof in the pudding."

Nothing new here as well.
    One year result means nothing...
    As I said - I would like to see their annual tax statements instead of any account figures that may come from any source.
    By the way....did you hear about Enron ??:eek:

20. QuietAchiever

I am not sure why anybody would be so excited knowing that ASIC approved first and the only trading platform in OZ (as you said

its the first and only approved to the retail sector, not just wholesale, which is a completely different market!! its a secure system minimising risk as much as possible, that produces consistent results, that doesnt require a ******** of start up capital just to get on the system.

I like your adrenaline pumping sense of humour !!!

:)thanks as you can see im passionate about it

Nothing new here as well.
    One year result means nothing...
    As I said - I would like to see their annual tax statements instead of any account figures that may come from any source.
    By the way....did you hear about Enron

Yeah thats cool, they have a couple of funds, one that has 3 years with consistent results. Of course you can make alot more, but this system only ever utilises 15% of your capital at any one time, and the sheer volume of trades it puts on at smaller amounts, is the real difference alot more than a person could physically put on everyday 6 days a week
    You can definitely see their audited tax statements, like i said they have nothing to hide from the sceptical minds.
    No i didnt hear about it