Opportunity for 20 people only!!

Discussion in 'Share Investing Strategies, Theories & Education' started by QuietAchiever, 28th Nov, 2011.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

ASIC? Best to forget it!

Why does ASIC take action? Something must be seriously wrong and quite possible you have lost your shirts with a lot of others in scams.

It is good to get justice for a society but it is always miserable for any individual to involve with this kind of cases.

These 20 people have the chances to be very rich, which I don't dare to question. Some even could get very rich through lottery tickets. If you are lucky you just get what you want effortlessly.

The assertion is just too good to be true. That is it all. All have to make their minds and get their own decision to hand the money out. Do you trust your lucks? Yes? Go forward! No? Don't expect ASIC protect your own money!

ASIC? It is best to forget it!

2. Tropo

Tropo Well-Known Member

"its the first and only approved to the retail sector, not just wholesale, which is a completely different market!! its a secure system minimising risk as much as possible, that produces consistent results, that doesnt require a ******** of start up capital just to get on the system."

Retail and wholesale sector operates in the same market - believe it or... not
    Nothing is secure on this Planet.
    There is a wrong perception about Forex. People think that they do not need certain amount of capital because leverage will do a job.
    And after a while majority of them are very much surprised and disappointed.

"Yeah thats cool, they have a couple of funds, one that has 3 years with consistent results. Of course you can make alot more, but this system only ever utilises 15% of your capital at any one time, and the sheer volume of trades it puts on at smaller amounts, is the real difference alot more than a person could physically put on everyday 6 days a week"

It depends how you define and measure consistent result in relation to drawdown.
    Even using 15% of your capital can be a problem if you use high leverage.
    I wonder how high leverage they are using?

"No i didnt hear about it"

Pitty...Maybe you should know the Enron saga...before you jump in the cold water.

3. wdongli

Yes or Not!

One said: "Yes it is a great investment!"
    Another said: "No it is not!"

It is a endless war between believers and others. Don't try to convince others. It is a idiotic attempt. Give your points and let others to decide. What's meaning of self-reliance?

Why do you put yourself in deep upset?

The bottom line is who would put the money in.

If you put money in, your answer is Yes. If you are very rich, you deserve!

If you don't put money in, your answer is No. Don't be upset too much for the people who prefer Yes.

It is a option and will have a sure result or consequence after you decide to put money in or not.

Market is cruel and fair. You wrong in consequence->you lose your chips. You right in consequence->you win your fortune or pennies!

Good luck for all of you and happy when the days move to Christmas.

4. QuietAchiever

QuietAchiever Active Member

Troppo you can wonder for the rest of your days I don't have the energy to nitpick every little detail ... If you want to find the answers you will have to ask me for the webinar link, and then maybe you will get it
    I don't need to know Enron cause, it has nothing to do with anything, I'm even concerned with... Like I said the proof is in the results and you obviously don't have very good results otherwise you wouldn't be here... So maybe just stick to what you've always been doing, and see how that works out for you!!

It is a endless war between believers and others. Don't try to convince others. It is a idiotic attempt. Give your points and let others to decide. What's meaning of self-reliance?

Nice I will take your advice, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink.... I just wanted to make them Think !!!

Anyone who is interested in checking out the free webinar tomorrow at 4pm QLD time ... Private message me for the link, and I'll be more than happy to send you the website details also so you can do your research before you watch the webinar!!!

5. Tropo

Tropo Well-Known Member

"Like I said the proof is in the results and you obviously don't have very good results otherwise you wouldn't be here...
    So maybe just stick to what you've always been doing, and see how that works out for you!!"

So far you proved nothing except one thing....you need more training to become a good salesman.
    One of a few reasons I am here is to put questions to people like you, who are trying to convince others that Santa Clause exist (...Christmas is coming).
    Unfortunately in your case, you were unable to give me an answer to my basic question I asked.
    O yes...I wouldn't worry about my results if I were you. :rolleyes:
    Have fun ...... and by the way, I am not trying to sell anything. :eek:

6. QuietAchiever

Troppo you make me laugh deluded little man maybe you don't understand my English well enough but I'll repeat one more time... Just for you
    Everything we do in life is sales.
    I don't néed to prove anything.
    The results speak for themselves
    And like i said one more time the only way you could of found out is thru the webinar which now is not available to you , because you annoy me so stop trying to private message to get the link

That is all

7. Tropo

Tropo Well-Known Member

What have you been drinking lately?
    The best proof that you are a spruiker is that you suggested that I tried to send you a private massage which I would never even contemplate of doing.

The good news is, you have been erased....permanently!

To all people reading this post:
    Please be very careful when dealing with this mob.

8. QuietAchiever

What have you been drinking lately?
    The best proof that you are a spruiker is that you suggested that I tried to send you a private massage which I would never even contemplate of doing.

The good news is, you have been erased....permanently!

To all people reading this post:
    Please be very careful when dealing with this mob.

That is the best post you have made Troppo thankyou thankyou thankyou!!
    What an idiot !!
    If we don't have to listen to anymore of your dribble were happy:)
    Finally!!!!!!
    That guy is the most deluded, closed minded person I have met in a while. Wrapped up in his own little Troppo world where everything is soo hard and scary I hope your not advising anyone on any type of investment strategies, get off your computer and go socialize please... U creep me out !!
    And by the way "Private massage" no thanks buddy

Anyway!!!! as I was saying once again if you are ******** like Troppo I'll make it really really simple.
    I can provide you with exclusive access to a webinar hosted by my mentors where they will share in detail what I believe to be one of the best performing investment funds around. That has audited results for its systems, which are the first and only systems of thier kind to be approved by ASIC and are now a available for the retail sector..
    The webinar is to be held 2 Moro, there is no fee it is strictly an Information session, where you can find out who they are, what the system is, how it works, audited results, live accounts that have been trading for 1-3 years, and you can ask any questions you have regarding any aspect of the fund

There is no commitment to move forward, there is no fee for the service or access to the webinar, it's purely an info session.
    The reason I offered it here is purely because we have limited spaces, and I thought there would be interested investors who may be looking for new opportunities. So far I've only had one idiot trying to cut me down from every angle when he hasn't even seen or heard the information ;-p.. Healthy sceptic ism is fine... To a point... He did have one point tho... finally!! Be very careful, I want you to do your research, watch the webinar first , do your own research and make your own decision from there.... That's all I've been trying to say this guy doesn't get it. Anyway if you want to watch it just private message me and I'll send you the link and you can decide for yourself .
    There were 20 spots left but now I only have less than ten. I don't care if you want to watch it or not I ready have 30 people, in my own network that that know my integrity and are open to opportunity

Choice is yours completely!!
    good luck and if you have any decent questions Troppo excluded I'm happy to answer as best I can

Thankyou

9. wdongli

Alarm: Provoking personally!

The air turns hotter, the words turn to be aggressive and provoking personally. What's for?

Give yourselves and others some rooms. Only your ideas could make money? Too many want to teach something to others, which is not wrong! But if you push too hard and start provoking personally, something is wrong with you.

Why let yourself wrong and let emotion control you? It is alarm signal in the market and business. Provoking personally is a sign to lose the shirts. Why? You are too easy to lose the control on yourself.

What's your idea for? If you can make money in the market, you have confirm your value. if you lose the money, you would be losers! Don't try to win in words. You try more you turn more idiotic.

Why are you personally provoking? You feel not good with what ever the reasons are or you want to show you are good or you feel you need to protect your ideas... However you could not get money from your provoking.

What's your job in market and business? We are all mates with some right or wrong ideas. Don't let you passion go too far. Don't tell others they are absolutely wrong. Get little bit ease and then you may find you could do better.

Last edited by a moderator: 3rd Dec, 2011
  10. QuietAchiever

Wdongli

You are right, I take offense at anyone challenging the integrity of this system, as I take it as them challenging the integrity of my mentors, which remains uncompromised and which is why I get so defensive, passionate about it:)

is entitled to his opinion and I should respect him for voicing it and critiquing what needs to be critiqued so Troppo I sincerely apologize to you and I would like to retract any ill statements I've made against you on here. I'm truly Sorry!!

11. QuietAchiever

Chris C

I've tried to post link but your inbox Is full and won't allow me to send

12. Chris C

Chris C Well-Known Member

OK problem fixed.

13. wdongli

Passion is great which makes us to dance to work for our objectives in life. There are thin air between passion and emotion so that we make tiny errors in calculation for what we could get in the market always. These errors in normal life mean nothing but in the market it could kill us especially when we are very excited by our dream and belief.

1. protect your passion which make your life meaningful
    2. don't forget the thin air difference between passion and emotion
    3. remember it is nothing for our ideas to be right or wrong in war but you have to be in victory in long time
    4. thankful to people who would like to hit our ideas and use it to invert our minds to avoid the case that we cheerfully move into death valley.
    5. don't let cheerful assertion make our heads red hot; don't let curses or different views hit us down into cold water.
    6. Your life is only for you and you have responsibility to make it as a personal legend. Failure is unavoidable along the way for our goals. Be patient and persistent with a good blue print.
    7. In market and business or life no enemies except ourselves.
    8. Words to share or trigger new chances not to beat anyone down. If anyone try to beat others down he will be down.

Money comes from work and lucks. Working wisely and hard with lucks in market means very rich. Reasonable rich doesn't need lucks but discipline, knowledge, dance to work on what you love and be right. Poor could come from bad lucks only.

Too many educated guys(like me) are too special in their fields and don't have any senses about how to make money. They don't understand rocket tech doesn't work in the market and business even new rocket tech could mean opportunities. They tend to cut the market and world to fit into their images.

Opportunities themselves only never make anyone very rich. We all know Columbus could not discover American continent without the guts, knowledge, and lucks. So how to make your guts, knowledge, and lucks work together for your future. How could we go through the valley of death and then make more victories?

We all play words in the market but if too much it will kill us. So it is idiotic to hit each other with the words. Seriously saying I was just shocked by your assertion only. If we are not to sell something why do we use so emotional words? What do you want? It should be logic question if anyone stays in the market long enough. Why do we sell? Sell on fire or sell on euphoria?

If we really sell we need to know the customers here. What do they want? They want to get the money but don't have any guts to take risks. They trusted too many things which were too good to be true before like me. They might lose the guts to commit themselves to any chances for long enough time but they could identify the words which are too good to be true(even in reality the business could be very profitable)! I sincerely declare that I still have the gut to play in the market even strategically I have to build my last defensive line, LOL.

Thank you for your words which triggered some thoughts which make me a little bit wiser.

Last edited by a moderator: 3rd Dec, 2011
  14. QuietAchiever

Thankyou wdongli for your reminding me that words are just that and choices are for the individual

All the best and good luck

15. Terry_w

Terry_w Lawyer, Tax Adviser and Mortgage broker in Sydney Business Member

I wasn't aware that ASIC approved funds.

Can you please provide further details?

16. QuietAchiever

Yeah your right my words were wrong sorry , the platform is approved

17. Terry_w

Terry_w Lawyer, Tax Adviser and Mortgage broker in Sydney Business Member

I didin't know ASIC approved platforms either.

18. QuietAchiever

Ok you got me there too. Yeah I think I should of got clear before I posted that comment and in hindsight I didn't really want to get into details or even mention asics cause I'm. Not an expert as you know, and id rather leave it to the professionals, I think I've already said too much .But to answer your question i believe they have been thru 12 months of "compliance" with asics for their fund, that included their results being audited by ASIC ... I'm not sure if that is technically correct!! But that's what I meant ... Sound right to you?

19. Chris C

Chris C Well-Known Member

OK so I basically wanted the URL just to check the crap you are spruiking out, just so I could forewarn readers of these forums. It was as suspected - crap.

Everyone has called your on your BS, you clearly have no idea and are clearly ignorant of the expertise of many members of these forums. So do yourself a favour and go lose your money with your platform and leave the rest of us to making ours.

Best of luck.

20. QuietAchiever