Opportunity for 20 people only!!

Discussion in 'Share Investing Strategies, Theories & Education' started by QuietAchiever, 28th Nov, 2011.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. QuietAchiever

QuietAchiever Active Member

2. Chris C

Chris C Well-Known Member

OK Quiet Achiever. So I'm not going to expend any energy on depending myself, I have over 1200 posts on these forums that I feel defend me enough (I'm not saying I know it all, but I like to think I'm not an idiot).

In light of your above statements I find it strange that you would be willing to insult a number of people who are very experienced, intelligent, financially free themselves or make a living doing precisely the things you are advocating and yet we all seem to be questioning the platform you are passionately "selling".

Why haven't you just opted to question us why we doubt your systems? Why don't you as "an amateur", fear that we know something that you don't? maybe something your mentor hasn't told you or doesn't know themselves?

I just would have thought as "an amateur" on a forums like these you might have been better served asking questions more so than selling answers, but you know what, maybe I'm wrong and we are all idiots and that you have it all worked out.

Also can I ask, just out of my own personal interest, what is your definition of financially free? and how have you presently structured your financially free life? I'm assuming to have "done it in a year and a half" that you have used a lot of debt and leverage? Correct?

Also how young an age have you managed to achieve this?

Also I'm interested to know how old do you think I am? and what do you think I'm worth?

3. QuietAchiever

In light of your above statements I find it strange that you would be willing to insult a number of people who are very experienced, intelligent, financially free themselves or make a living doing precisely the things you are advocating and yet we all seem to be questioning the platform you are passionately "selling".
    I dont mind questions, great!! But remember this.... there are only 2 people I have insulted on here, troppo and yourself and I apologized to both....But remember it was only a reaction to insulting comments posted first. By both of you, from the start, a complete stranger, who only had a strong belief not just in a system, but the people behind it, and who simply wanted to share with people on this forum via a live webinar.

Since then you have only tried to discredit me, and inform me of how "superior" you are, so you say intelligent...I say pffft!!

Why haven't you just opted to question us why we doubt your systems? Why don't you as "an amateur", fear that we know something that you don't? maybe something your mentor hasn't told you or doesn't know themselves?

I just would have thought as "an amateur" on a forums like these you might have been better served asking questions more so than selling answers, but you know what, maybe I'm wrong and we are all idiots and that you have it all worked out.

This isnt a debate, im not here to validate the system, I dont need to!! Results speak 1000 times louder than your words ever will!! Also Im that confident that you dont know as much as them otherwise you would be the one with it, not them!!
    HAHAHA !!The only thing I have been selling and Ill say this again because you just dont seem to get it despite your "super intelligence"!!! Was exactly that, the exclusive chance to find out all the answers to your questions, which you smart, experienced, financially free individuals, have avoided since I started this blog!!
    Information from the guys who can give it to you!!! Does anyone else feel like were going in circles here!! Jesus!!

Also can I ask, just out of my own personal interest, what is your definition of financially free? and how have you presently structured your financially free life? I'm assuming to have "done it in a year and a half" that you have used a lot of debt and leverage? Correct?

Sure if you can tell me what sexual position your wife enjoys most, stupid question, stupid response
    I have properties, i have cashflow, i have a couple of businesses, i have a great team , i surf and enjoy life, my futures secure , i am happy

Also how young an age have you managed to achieve this?
    Young enough to take risks, old enough to know better

Also I'm interested to know how old do you think I am? and what do you think I'm worth?
    to be honest I dont really care !!

4. Andrew Newman

Andrew Newman Well-Known Member

A very lively discussion to say the least.

We all have different opinions about the sharemarket which this discussion has shown.

Making money from the sharemarket is no easy path.

And when you have many people out there trying to take advantage of investors who don't know any better, more experienced investors and advisers like myself are very sceptical.

Personally, my investing philosophy is simple and can be summarised by a quote from Warren Buffett:

"Your goal as an investor should be simply to purchase, at a rational price, a part interest in an easily understandable business whose earnings are virtually certain to be materially higher 5, 10 and 20 years from now."

QuietAchiever, if the method works for you then I wish you all the best.

For everyone else, do you own research and if you don't understand where you money is invested, walk away.

Cheers

5. Chris C

Chris C Well-Known Member

I get that you felt "attacked" by Tropo and I, or at least I imagine that's how it felt from your position, but I hope you can appreciate that from my perspective (I won't speak on behalf of Tropo) I wasn't trying to "attack you" as much as I was trying to "protect the readers" on these forums.

Lots of people read these forums, and your opinion's do influence. I hope you respect that.

You may very well have every "intention" of helping, but if you are an amateur by your own admission your "intentions to help" may in fact "harm greatly", and I just wanted to make sure that people reading this got the other side of the story.

Tropo and I have been "trying to help" people on these forums for years. I'm not saying I'm always right, or that I know everything, but I have made enough mistakes to have learned a few things over my years, and I'm happy to offer guidance to help others avoid the mistakes I have made, and I think both Tropo and I are regarded in good standing on these forums for that (Tropo more so than I, I'm sure).

Lots of people come on here promoting their get rich quick programs or sharing their amazing strategies, and the vast majority have come and gone, because like all get rich quick programs they are flawed and are more akin to "gambling" than "investing", which is perfectly fine to promote as long as people are aware of the difference are walking into these programs or strategies with the eyes wide open.

Anyway, I hope that helps you understand why I acted the way I did, you can continue to be defensive, to ignore my questions and belittle me if you choose, but I know it to be your loss because there really are tons of people on these forums who are willing to discuss, help each other and learn together, and in all honesty I'm perfectly willing to be civil with you as long as I feel you aren't placing other forum readers at financial risk, in which case I will feel compelled to play devil's advocate.

Anyway best of luck with everything.

6. QuietAchiever

Andrew and Chris c

Thankyou for your comments and I appreciate that maybe now, just fractionally , you realise I'm not promoting a get rich scheme at all. I have integrity, even if you dont see it, and I get that you are "protecting" people from dubious investments, i actually respect you for that!! Butt for every 1000 dodgy scams out there, there actually are some good people doing some amazing things. I am just blessed to be able to experience firsthand the concept of paying it forward from a bunch of guys who accelerated my knowledge without asking for anything in return.
    And to be completely honest The best investment they have shown me to date is investing in myself, which I am into 100%, I don't have an attachment to money, it's just plastic, and the concept of a win lose scenario In any situation has no longevity in Any business. I am simply here to share what little knowledge I know, about something ive learnt alot about in the last year, which is why I'd rather people speak to the professionals who know what they're talking about. That acess was thru the webinar, that was it, watch it, if they found value in it ask questions, find out more, if you don't like it walk away , very. Straightforward I thought!!
    Anyway I'm not here to argue or belittle anyone, but I don't take crap from nobody either, so thanks for your comments but i am absolutely certain you will be hearing more and more about this company especially if you are a financial services industry in the next 6-12 months.

Thanks and best of luck

7. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

All of us said we wanted to help people but one thing we often forget that "what if people don't want your help? Market is wild field and everyone would face different environments and different personality.

(Could you just tell what your mistakes were using the fact and telling the context and conditions. Why did you make these mistakes? How have you done and then you never make the similar mistakes anymore? Too many googled stuffs? It would not be any help! We have too many assertions!)

How could you offer guidance for others to avoid the mistakes of your kind? That is a task even God doesn't want to commit himself. What's human's free will? Could you let your 16 years old kid to follow you?

You may be at good standing on these forums but it is arrogant to declare others would be at bad standing or think so. Some are new mates to the market and they could not avoid the mistakes you have made just because what you tell them. It is ignorant to think so.

Market is not a place to fight against each other for who is right or wrong and the more you lose the more chances you would win in future. You could just lose the guts while you beat others for their dreams.

Give your points to share, right or wrong, and learn the lessons for yourself. Don't push or beat others since you could not make the money! No fishes in a pool with 100% pure water! In the market who has the authorization to claim 100% correctness? We just need to respect each other and feel involvement and pick up the points we believe right(even it could be wrong).

Mistakes help us to be matured but it also could beat us in the hell to cry everyday. Could we find enough cheerful and wise words around the forums now? There are too many bloods and consumed warriors.

Last edited by a moderator: 7th Dec, 2011
  8. Terry_w

Terry_w Lawyer, Tax Adviser and Mortgage broker in Sydney Business Member

I am concerned that the poster made two misleading and deceptive statements about ASIC approval. This is probably a breach of the Corporations Act and ASIC don't like it when this happens.

Henry Kaye said something similar over 10 years ago implying that his business as ASIC approved just because ASIC had registered his companies (all companies are registered by ASIC!). They then come down on his like a ton of bricks.

9. QuietAchiever

Terry w

Yes I agree wih you, I shouldn't have made that statement when I wasn't 100% clear, and im happy to remove them. I believe it is the platform that has been approved, not just company registration!!.... But I will find out, confirm what ASIC has actually approved and post it, before I say anything else!!

10. QuietAchiever

Just for an update

It will be the first and only currency platform approved by ASIC for the retail market.
    With PDS statements available within the next 2 weeks.

That is all!

11. Andrew Newman

Hi QuietAchiever

The reference to ASIC serves no purpose, as ASIC provides no guanrantee or protection. There have been many products which have resulted in investors losing some or all of their money.

The important criteria is that investors understand how their money is invested, and they are understand and are comfortable with the risks.

Cheers

12. QuietAchiever

Thanks Andrew

I completely agree with you, I was just responding to a comment earlier.
    I understand ASIC is only there to protect and minimize risk to the consumer as much as possible.
    All I really wanted to point out is that for anyone out there that actually has been through the process of getting an investment product through ASIC approval, will realise, especially post GFC, it is not a very simple process at all, especially a trading system that is previously viewed as high risk.
    Having someone sitting in your office 5 days a week for a year, who has the ability to audit and scrutinise every aspect of your results, with the pure focus to minimise risk to the consumer... and then giving the thumbs up, I dont believe should be taken very lightly either.
    But yes ASIC does not mean complete protection at all, but their function is to minimize risk

Cheers Andrew

Cheers Andrew

But yes I do agree with u

13. Terry_w

Hi QA

Has ASIC approved the product of the PDS?

14. QuietAchiever

Yes the first investment grade fourex fund approved for the retail sector, has PDS statements available now

15. Andrew Newman

Hi QuietAchiever

Where can people get the PDS to have a look?

Cheers

16. QuietAchiever

It will be available online I believe via their website, it will be launched Jan 1, or through one of their licensed advisors, but if you want I can get my mentor to call you and tell you all the facts

17. Terry_w

Sorry for my spelling mistakes....I meant to write:

Has ASIC approved the product or the PDS?

18. QuietAchiever

Hi Terry

I know the product/system has been given approval by ASIC, and I beleive as the information in the PDS has been back and forth to make it compliant, I guess that means ASIC approval also, as it is coming out next week