ORO: Challenge $0.01 without manic in forums

Discussion in 'Shares & Funds' started by wdongli, 25th Nov, 2010.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

Good to see it moves to challenge $0.01 without mania as usual when the day traders and momentum ones would add the fuel to drive the shares much higher.

It looks the main players around it are the bargain hunters with some longer views than weeks if not months.

Oh, it is excellent to see all shares in $0.01 have been eaten away. I need to find the causes why it goes up without the mania.

Good luck to all ORO bargain hunters!

2. wdongli

No news is good news!

I just could not find any news and now news the day traders could not drive the price up so dramatically or momentum traders would not have any interests. Both of them need the news and fads for the butters.

The over supplied currency, the tight geopolitical situation in South Asian around Korea, and the potential Gold Ultimate Bubble to form, or some signs to discover some gold may attract some big risk money to get the position ahead.

The day traders seem still very cool to ORO. That is a great news to me. I always worry in the mania and big darling fads.

Good luck!

3. wdongli

Going up always in stages!

Don't hope it could be sky in a day but do hope it could hold on the position at $0.01, which is the fighting field of traders to use as a pivotal position and they would use a lot of tech to support their buying and selling.

They set stop-loss to limit their risks or try to cheer for the breakthrough with hope to run a upward trend or maximize the return by the momentum. I would like to buy in worst case of the shares, would like to wait for some explosive events unprecedented, would like to find the causes of the explosive appearance, and if no good reasons to sell, I would hold until I feel enough!

I still could not find good reasons to sell. We all face the challenges when to hold'em and fold'em.

4. wdongli

What would I do if I have $1,000,000 capital?

I would change from buying in the worst time to buying after worst case happen and the signs that could be seen to recover. It would be still OK to play the minnows of the market but the risk control should be more intensified.

If no money you have to bet the chances without too many worries to protect your existing value. If there are some you have to get good enough leverage to move the profit bigger enough with affordable risks. If there are cash significantly to your life style and family, you have to protect the existing value and find the chances to get more which need to reduce your expect return.

What would I do if I have $1,000,000 capital to put into stockmarket? It may be the time to buy some ORO which gets out of the worst time, some price change positively with some support at $0.008 around which shows the sentiment of the people around it. I need more patience to wait for the water up.

If worst is finished, the water would be up sooner or later. When the water up greatly it is the time when both genius and bums to make the money in the street.

It sounds logical but it has its own inherent risks. What if the water is never up? You have to put enough cash reserve aside and never put all of your eggs into one basket. Would you put your eggs into a lot of baskets? Don't go extreme. You need to think how many baskets you could look after first.

5. wdongli

What's the cause for up?

It is always a dilemma as we judge to make a decision: hold or sell.

Today's price movement is the continuation of a five days upward spike:
    [​IMG]

This one week up has made a peak for a year and actually it broke through the peak, at $0.008, in the V-shape recovery. Its peak today was $0.012 and its support line was $0.008.

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/ch...MBOL_CHOSEN&nosettings=1&rand=2376&mocktick=1

It was said the previous financial year has been a watershed and three projects were ready for drill testing and its Sofala project had been farmed out, by its Chairman in the annual report.

I bought ORO at $0.002 in March 2009 and $0.003 later for its right issue. I didn't sell at $0.008 in 2009 and saw it dropped back where I got. I am really concerned the probability to lose the profit again if I decide to hold it further.

However it just has farmed out the above mentioned 3 projects and one is for rare earth target. Have to say all of three project could generate some black swans but no one could be sure until the drilling finished.

The transactional volume of ORO this week is quite big and some drilling results should be expected by someone. The shortfall of right issues have been taken away. It is hard to say it could move into its old historical bottom channel between $0.015 - $0.037 but it seems sure to get out of the door steps of hell.

Do feel some people trapped in GFC would try to get out, which would be the downward driving force. If no good news in a month, a lot of traders even bargain hunters would lose their faith since they struggled in the darkness too long.

However the drilling is a matter to find the explosive powders to shoot it up. The exploration is a matter everything could be different tomorrow. The more important thing is I do feel the market as a whole is preparing to move up after the Christmas. The water up is very powerful and most of time we overlook it.

It is a rewarded risk to hold ORO with too many probability to lose the capital. I have about 30 very dirty and extremely cheap shares. I really believe some of them would shoot up with the market or driven by some specific black swans to themselves.

Do feel not enough but very concern about the risks to lose. Hope I could get a balanced decision and wait for the consequences good or bad patiently.

6. wdongli

Vital Few vs Trivial Many

In IT boom and bust I tried very hard to learn all I could from tech analysis but it never stopped to me be safe with the different stop-loss schemes, rewarded by taking the rewarded risk, but I just lost my shirts in IT bust.

Something could be lost but something under any conditions should not be lost. Something could be bet but something should never be bet. Something could be fatal if you bet all on, which should never be bet. Something even you win but little which you should avoid.

Somebody said vital is few and trivial is many. Few wins in the market and many lose too many! We fail in vital few but get trivial many pennies with the risks to lose the shirts.

ORO and IMI are what I tried to get few vital winning but prepare to lose many of them at affordable cost!

Should I sell? Is it vital enough? Are they high probably vital enough? I try very hard to find the answer even I know I would make a lot of mistakes.

7. wdongli

ORO: Free journey for Rare Earth by DMN

ORO seems try to move forward with low risk by farm out nearly all of its projects out. Yes, it could not take any unaffordable risks even the risks are rewarded risks.

Gold is at history peak. Rare Earth is the hot metal in the hot air. Nickle and copper looks OK. Everyone in the mining sectors is preparing for the turbulent market, economy, political matters to ease down to normal level and then boom again. The mining has to be dealt with cyclically.

It is best time since GFC for business confidence even the ripples still hurt people's feeling very much. OK! How about ORO project farm-out? No risks to drop itself into the hell first and wait for explosive good or bad news second.

The worst case seems far more better than that in March 2010. The best case? I don't know. It could be anything for ORO to be $0.06 - $0.3 depending on the exploration results. As all of us know it is a matter half science and half luck.

Today DMN announced it has finished the due diligence on URE of ORO. It said it was particularly encouraged by the M12 target located north-east of the Lynas Corporation' rare earth deposit.

I am particularly encouraged by this news too. Lynas->Darline of Rare Earth->URE->DMN->ORO-Free Journey for Rare Earth->imagination->Reality, all give the room to fly but it just needs the black swans to trigger the fly!

If no risks for ORO to be in the door steps of the hell, I just feel very good to walk with ORO in the market for my dreams of 10baggers.

ORO goes and good luck!

8. wdongli

ORO exploration assets

Thank peaceAKKI in hotcopper. He gives a very good map about ORO assets, which is very impressive.

The exploration business is one to make the explosive powders to shoot it up into the sky, or black swan generators. Big exploration bases mean more chances we could see our dirty-cheap fish into the sky and then everyone would revaluate it and put it into the swan circle at swan price.

[​IMG]

Its exploration assets: gold, rare earth, nickel, the demand of which are expected to be increased if the economies could be back to normal as our Aussie economies.

Happy I have got more than 1,600,000 of this kind of fishes at the price of $0.002/0.003, which I love very much. I am always very happy to pay $0.002 for $0.02 or more even I need to wait.

9. wdongli

Just add the asset map

Sorry wrong key pressed and add the map here.

[​IMG]