Join our investing community

Trading ORO: No news but try hard back to normal

Discussion in 'Shares' started by wdongli, 24th Nov, 2010.

1. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

Not surprise to see any dirty-cheap fishes comes back to its historical normal bottom channels if they could not be in the hell.

Some people said Market climbs up over the wall of worries. So the great worries accumulated in GFC, correction, never-stopped bad news, and looking-terrible market sentiment, as the darkest time of everyday is the time the Sun would be up to light our life.

ORO has no news and no manic cheers around all of popular share-trading forums around us. The indifference of the market moms and dads and the steady but decisive up movement is great to it and its shareholders.

Don't want to argue how bad it looks. It simply has laid down cross the door to the hell for too long. If you went to it closely you would feel its toes into the door of hell was sucked by devils.

Don't know where it will really be. Do feel it is a rewarded risk I could not let it gone. Got it at $0.002 and $0.003 respectively. Failed to sell in a short time spike of the V-shape recovery.

Really want to sell it at $0.008 now but I just warn myself that if you would like to take the risk in the hell why don't take the risks for it to be in Sun! I always feel the logic of life is more powerful than any accurate prediction with the fact in the past.

Could life logic would win against the fact in the past? It should be!

[​IMG]