Join our investing community

Trading ORO: Rush in crowd for exit!

Discussion in 'Shares' started by wdongli, 15th Jun, 2011.

1. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

It announced the REE exploration drilling was completed without REE intrusion, which has made too many, who bought DMN and ORO for REE, mad.

Why didn't it come out with their desire? God is fair, some would get worst than the "normal luck." What is the "normal luck" in mining exploration? You get all of information on the ground which tell you that you have gold under the ground, but you might have nothing. Not all of good geological information could result in the profit.

The problem is not you put the money into dmn or oro but whether you have prepared for the worst. It is fun to see all, who have some money to burn, are rushing to the exit with losses. Falling knifes are the real threat from dirty-cheap fishes. Rushing to the exit with the bad news is the most stupid manner logically.

Hope the desperate rush in crowd would stumped down ORO to $0.001, which means most of the sellers would declare the losses not less than 70%.

I have ORO bought at $0.0023 in average. I would like to buy more at $0.002. Why don't buy at $0.002 which is the price to close the door.

What exploration means? Today's bad lucks don't tell anything about what you will get tomorrow. Price, lowest price, tough gut, and patience, are the key to save you not anything else.

If you want to burn the money, please burn now and ORO gives you the best chances.

By the way I am working on for my own blog, https://wdongli.wordpress.com/ since it is too complicated and take too much time to post a piece of message with the blog here.