Join our investing community

Trading PDY: In Acid Tank again, which would show its remaining value!

Discussion in 'Shares' started by wdongli, 30th Nov, 2010.

1. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

31st Mar, 2010
    The shareholders of PDY have being put back into acid-test tank again. Its MOU with China was terminated and announced today.

People as expected, started again to curse the incapability of the management team again and a big selling happened today too. However it seems no one would like take any personal responsibility for their own misjudgment and decision. The damage to its short-term price has been done and perhaps more. The hope seems much bigger than PDY could realize now!

I don't blame its management team for this MOU. Anyone would use all of chances to pay less in the business world. PDY management team should try to sell more. Chinese side try to get more. Something is mainly defined by the environment. GFC and rear mirror give more power to shrink the space for negotiation.

PDY price actually has given enough room for anyone who have skeptical on its management team. You if really want to get out you could sell even now. I don't think it is the management problem if anyone just curse and do thing with the hope only.

I don't discard my dirty-cheap fishes if I could not find they would close the door tomorrow. I actually would feel very excited if it could drop down back $0.005 or lower. If you are ready to accept the falling knife, what could you make you fearful?

Boom or upward trend have to get the pauses, dips, and some great stage crash. Why do you hope in hopeless?

If anyone really want to know the remaining value of the fish, swan, angel, and so on, he could see it after all of air and weak souls out of the door!