Join our investing community

Perth Structure course December 2007

Discussion in 'Networking & Meetups' started by Mark Laszczuk, 4th Oct, 2007.

1. Mark Laszczuk

Mark Laszczuk Well-Known Member

Steve is coming over to Perth again to conduct another course in December in conjunction with Roger Fusca from the Brisbane office. Details are as follows:

Date: Saturday December 8th 2007
    Time: 9:00am for a 9:15/9:30am start
    Venue: Sheraton Hotel, 207 Adelaide Tce, Perth
    Cost: $179 per person (includes course materials, no obligation evaluation, morning/afternoon tea and lunch)

Steve will be covering such topics as:
    - property investment
    - share investment
    - tax optimisation
    - how to choose top performing properties
    - his share investment philosophy

Note that places are limited and that the courses are always booked out. If you wish to book a place, please contact Carmelita Tabuchi in the Sydney office either via email at carmelita.tabuchi@navra.com.au or call her on 1300 131 195.

Alternatively, you can download a booking form from the website, just click the button on the left hand side of the home page at Navra Financial Services.

Note: Roger Fusca will be staying in Perth after the seminar to conduct evaluations, so if you are planning on coming please try and organise some time during the week after to take advantage of the free evaluation.

2. coopranos

coopranos Well-Known Member

Bah...and I just paid to fly to Sydney for the last one.

3. thinkbig

thinkbig Member

Excellent!

4. Chris.R_WA

Chris.R_WA Well-Known Member

I'm there...:)

5. Redwing

Redwing Well-Known Member

Count me in as well :D

Thanks for the Update Mark, this was talked about a year or so ago from memory, so glad its happening again

Evaluation ??

6. coopranos

coopranos Well-Known Member

Evaluation = explain any concepts you dont understand, overview your current situation (assets, liabs, employment, super, insurance), see if they think they can add value, let you know how much a full financial plan will cost.

7. TROM

TROM Active Member

Yep i'm in thank god your Here! no reference to channel 10 though!

thanks Steve!

8. Mark Laszczuk

There are only a few places left for the course - at last count yesterday there were 7 seats left. So if you want to come and haven't booked yet, please do so soon.

Mark

9. Mark Laszczuk

The Perth course is now booked out.

Mark

10. Mark Laszczuk

Have negotiated with the hotel for extra capacity, so there are now a limited number of extra seats available. Please contact Carmelita in Sydney to book if you would like to come.

Mark

11. Rixter

Rixter Member

Mark,

I saw on the letter, to contact you should anyone have any dietary requirements.

Does this mean you will be attending as well?

P.S is beer classified as a diet;) :)

12. Mark Laszczuk

Nah Rixter, I won't be there. That's just so if people have special dietary requirements (vegetarian, vegan, etc) I can notify to the hotel and let them know. Lunch is a buffet anyway, so people should be catered for.

As for beer being a diet - I wish!

Mark

13. Redwing

Redwing Well-Known Member

*BUMP*

Looking forward to this event; see some of you there

14. Joe D

Joe D Member

Thanks Steve , Roger and Que

The workshop (as Steve prefers to call it rather tha 'seminar') was great and it was also good to catch up with Rixter and Redwing!

My wife also attended her first investment 'workshop' (she normally has to look after the kids) and she thoroughly enjoyed it also. She now understands and appreciates the extra steps to make our existing property portfolio work even harder.

Thanks Steve, Roger and Que! Good job as usual!

Joe D

15. Alwayslooking

Alwayslooking Well-Known Member

Hi All
    I thought the workshop was great and plan to follow up and will be doing some further research. There was just so much to cover in really such a short time.

I would have liked more information on how the capitalised interest (margin loan) works.

Is this correct, the growth from the initial investment in Navra fund actually covers the cost of compounding capitalised interest, if this is correct I would have liked to have had confirmation on performance of this to date. Steve did provide performance of the income distribution, around 15% pa.

Overall, I think it was a great day.

Cheers, AL

16. Horizon

Horizon New Member

Great Workshop

Hi All,

The workshop certainly met my expectations, and I did come away enthused and ready to present a draft plan to the SHE-EO. There were a couple of points raised that I do need to investigate and speak with Steve / Roger a little further.

I must say that I also enjoyed the lunch break where whilst eating some lovely seafood, got to speak with Redwing and Rixter, and found their answers to my wide eyed questions very refreshing and inspiring. Thanks guys, if you are back in Brisbane on another buying visit, there will be a frosty beverage awaiting you.

Regards,
    Horizon

17. Triu

Triu Well-Known Member

Yes what a great workshop. Opened my eyes to a lot of things i did not know especially aboout having more kids and not paying tax legally!

Really enjoyed Steve and Roger talk. Will be hopefully talking to Roger very soon and getting started.

Thanks again to Steve and Roger and Que.

:)