Join our investing community

VIC Peter Thornhill education day 24th June 2017

Discussion in 'Networking & Meetups' started by Gockie, 7th May, 2017.

1. Gockie

Gockie Member

Hi all,
    I've arranged another day for a Peter Thornhill Meetup, this time it's Melbourne for the 24th June at the CAE Melboune CBD.
    Discounts for under 31's and discounts for multiple ticket purchases.

Tickets here: Melbourne - Investing for Long Term Gain Presented By Peter Thornhill

Well worth attending. I wasn't considering to invest in stocks till I attended his day a few months ago, but two property investor friends got me looking into it.

Note: He also has events scheduled for August and November in Sydney if that is more suitable for you :)

twisted strategies and Hosko like this.
  2. keentolearn

keentolearn New Member

I was waiting for his event in Melbourne but dint realise its going to be this expensive. I haven't read his book yet. Not sure how much benefit will get from seminar if I haven't read the book or does it matter at all.

twisted strategies likes this.
  3. Gockie

Gockie Member

Hi Keen to learn. Its cheaper than the event at Sydney Uni, (where I did the course in the first place) which is $410.
    I saw him without reading anything and that was completely fine. He takes the student on a journey.
    I also have a Facebook group, (and Peter happens to be in the group), if you are interested.

He also has his website "Motivated money". He has videos on there, but seeing him live is a much more superior experience.

4. Gockie

Gockie Member

Disclaimer: I might make some money from the event... Or I might not! Depends on sales.

However... I was able to get out of a jury duty call up because I had a flight to Melbourne booked when I got the summons. I'll call that a win for now. :)

5. keentolearn

keentolearn New Member

Hi Gockie, whats the name of FB group? I will be interested in joining that. And even the Melbourne ticket is $400, not much different from Sydney. Will need to think about it.

6. Gockie

Gockie Member

The Facebook group is "Peter Thornhill Shares investing enthusiasts". Join us, and have a look. What I like is that it's easy to ask questions and see answers that directly relate to the questions, much more user friendly than a huge long multi page thread. :D

Re: event... If you find a person to go with, there's a two ticket discount!

7. larrylarry

larrylarry Member

Huon likes this.