please recommend a good finance broker in Adelaide

Discussion in 'Loans & Mortgage Brokers' started by revart, 19th Aug, 2010.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. revart

revart New Member

hi everyone,

can someone recommend a good broker in Adelaide? im looking at purchasing my second investment property and didnt have a good experience with first broker who was interstate.

any suggestions would be much appreciated as i need to get finance arranged as soon as possible

thanks in advance

2. Jacque

Jacque Jacque Parker Premium Member

Hi Revart

Sorry I can't help with a SA broker but given that it's very easy these days to do everything via phone/skype/email why not use an interstate broker? One bad experience shouldn't scare you- there are plenty of great brokers out there. I personally use and highly recommend Rolf Latham from ASAP Financial Services - Mortgage Brokers Australia He's looked after me and many of my friends and clients for over a decade and is highly experienced in all facets of lending. Best of luck :)

3. bcoombs

bcoombs New Member

I can help you if you like. I'm Adelaide based and its free to have a chat! my mobile is 0421323699 or skype brett.coombs

Regards

4. revart

revart New Member

thanks guys I've been recommended one. I'll see how it goes and will keep your suggestions in mind for future reference