Point of view

Discussion in 'Share Investing Strategies, Theories & Education' started by Tropo, 16th Dec, 2011.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Tropo

Tropo Well-Known Member

2. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

Get out of stocks? How? Sucker's rally? It always easy to say but hard to get out before the crash. In most of time, warriors get out when they should lay down flatly for chances to move around safely. The call is stupid and who listen it is stupid too.

As in all of fields and environment for money, it is stupid without knowing when to run and keep steady. Too many is too clever to run with too high skills so that they lose the sense and logic.

Do you know some speculation is necessary and unavoidable. After and only after the house burnt down, you rush out fearfully? Damage has been down and what's for?

It is stupid

(1) guess what happen to run with the great knowledge about rumors and facts.
    (2) lack proper knowledge and skill for a proper mental framework but believe others' view could save you
    (3) risk more money than you can afford to lose.

Do nothing is better than to run like a cat without head! Do you have your head and it could work properly? Do nothing if you don't trust it in the market!

It is the time you don't need the brain to say tomorrow the market could be down more or less! Are these two guys wiser? Yes! They could sell their words to the desperate warriors for names or money!

3. tomtom33

tomtom33 New Member

4. wdongli

Maybe or maybe not! All of us think something but few can get what they want from their thinking.

If worse how could we protect us? How worse could it be? No sky anymore or just drag the traders only or all of us into the hell?

If not how could we make bucks when genius and bums both make the money?

What is the worst weather forecast? Damages have been done and we are told we would have no tomorrow.

Do we have direct and indirect experiences that one storm just stopped in surprise when we worry we would be wiped away by it?

Worry is normal human emotion but is this world so bad as we thought?

5. tomtom33

tomtom33 New Member

This whole thing in Europe could go off at any moment.

There are plenty of ominous signs out there. The European banks are on the verge of collapse

6. wdongli

logic for human kind!

Is it because there were too many good things or euphoria there to spend before? Now everyone gets ready for EU collapse, right? How? The crowd acts together to burn their money and put stresses on each other.

Don't say it was or it is not bad. But do feel it is better time to buy when all can see the worst than at peak. It will be best to buy in the ruins of EU collapse.

We all have some problems since it is necessary for life. We just feel not very good if we have too many problems. Do you have enough problems? If yes, don't put all of EU and world's problems into your hands.

Tropo asked everyone here why People committed suicide. They grip on too much problems in their hands! I don't worry EU collapse but work on dance to build up the last defensive line for myself and rebuild my mental framework.

In Chinese, if you were a man, you had to find the ways, good or bad, for your life and your family, without matter life is easy or hard.

Under any conditions and environments, human life could be lovely or miserable! In 1994/5 I got 3 houses with all of the money borrowed from banks when no one wanted to get a house. The bad time actually set up the basis for my financial basis in Australia.

Between 1997-2001 I became a future predictor and bet safely(feeling so but never is true) in stock market, which generated great paper return but gone with IT bust.

Before this April since 2004, I bought when I felt market was bad, sold when I felt it was dangerous high, and then I got the chances to be a full time market student for 3 years since 2008.

At the April 2011, I got big enough paper return for what I bought at Oct 2010. Then I tried to bet safely for tax advantage and predicted in 3 months the market was safe. I wanted to sell to lock the profit in new financial year, which was July 2011.

I was wrong again, hit greatly, and was forced to rebuild my defensive line and mental frame again. Guess and prediction are necessary but it should not be used to beat yourselves down mentally and financially.

Every generation has the opportunities belong to itself. Bad market, collapsed US houses, unsustainable EU debt, and looking tipping off Asia Economies would force people work hard to find the way. I do feel next 5 - 20 years there will a great chances for new generation, when all of genius and bums could make fortunes if they can grip on it.

Gamblers sense the wind. Human kind as a whole makes future. Everyone can give up but I never think human kind would do so. Otherwise we would have not the history for thousands of years if not millions!

Don't forget this logic for human kind! However I don't have biases on gambling. The question is not whether or not you gamble but how and what you gamble. Your primary instinct is your most risky enemy always. But unfortunately they put the matters in US, EU, and China as enemies for their future. It is insane.

Doomsayers do their job to predict the gloomy and hell-type future for their incomes. Is it your job? If not, do you know what is your job? Crying with full heart to follow what the doomsayers predict, your life would be doomed!

What do we need in a collapsed black-out tunnel? We need the light. I feel funny to see all of losers in any field get together to cry for their own unluck and miserable. What's for? If you have the time to cry for the darkness, when don't struggle to get the light at the end of tunnel?

We all have some views about life, market, and future. It should have sound basis of life logic and common senses. I always believe we need some opportunism, good behavior, and wise mental framework. Clever crying is abuse to our brain and waste to our most valuable resource, intelligence and wisdom.

If you waste your brain, intelligence, and wisdom, you would be safely consumed by the market!

Happy New Year to all who don't want to be the warriors in the market. No new year is good to warriors if the things are worse and usually so, who will be consumed in the market, since they are staying in the valley of death if not in the hell already.

Last edited by a moderator: 1st Jan, 2012

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia