Positive Cash Flow site

Discussion in 'Real Estate' started by hillsguy, 21st Sep, 2005.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. hillsguy

hillsguy Well-Known Member

Hi all ... came across this site today.

If I understand correctly you pay $250 p.a and this company updates on positive cash flow properties. Something I would be prepared to consider.

I downloaded their application form however and it asks for copy of passport and drivers license. Not sure why they would ask for the kind of info. :confused:

Tried to call them today and there was no answer. Anyone used this or similar service ?

2. Nigel Ward

Nigel Ward Well-Known Member

I couldn't see their real estate agents' licence number?

3. Jacque

Jacque Jacque Parker Premium Member

There was no answer, not even an answering service?
    I'd be very wary of this, as a good business should at least be attempting to capture all calls.
    Passport and drivers licence? Interesting....
    Do fill us in when you find out more- be intriguing to know!

4. MJK__

MJK__ Well-Known Member

They advertise in API every month. You can look at the properties without giving the personal details you have mentioned. All you need to do is offer your contact details.

MJK

5. Tzaki

Tzaki Well-Known Member

I recieve their emails regularly, never been asked for that sort of ID.

As the market cools there should be some of the +ve geared stuff appearing closer to civilisation, though I doubt we will see it in Ipswich again... makes you wonder what the positive cashflow crew are doing now eh? Hunting gators from the verandah of thier vacant property while sitting in the hammock probably. :D

I have yet to see anything I would put any money into from these type of sites, usually too far out in one horse towns with no diversified iondustry base etc... I don't llike buying in towns with less than 50k pop or 5 differnet employment bases. Guess I am a tad conservative eh? Still I like to keep tabs on these sites because you never know....

As for REA licence, do bird dogs need one?

Do you need help with investment strategies, don’t want to buy the wrong stocks, or you just need a regular income stream? We provide the research to ensure your investment selections achieve the goals. This is the value of advice.