Positive Property Investments

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by jeffery85, 12th Aug, 2013.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. jeffery85

jeffery85 Active Member

Hi Everyone,

I have been looking at utilising services from:

Property Investment in Australia, Real Estate Investments

They have presented some good deals to me but i am not 100% convinced so my question is has anyone herd of them before or used them?

The consultant i am speaking to has a very low profile i can not find out very much information on her there is a fb profile but looks a tad fake & not terribly active but i guess FB is not for everyones like warren buffet.

I have been searching for blogs or discussions & i can find no-one talking about the company that dose not sit right for me considering there fb page (https://www.facebook.com/PositivePropertyInvestments) has over 2000 likes. If they where creating a investment difference for people why are people not screaming from the roof tops??

I am probably being to protective of myself but i guess purchasing another property is a big investment. i have done my own research & the information that has been presented is correct.

Regards

Jeffery

2. Pete Ramoza

Pete Ramoza Active Member

Hi Jeffery

Sorry I haven't heard of this company, but my advise would be if your gut feeling is telling you not to do it, don't do it.

Pete

3. BillV

BillV Well-Known Member

You are probably too protective but....
    Your questions to them should be more about the product and their property locations.

Right now, timing is very important because prices have alaready moved in many areas.

Personally right now I wouldn't touch +ve geared property in mining towns.
    Also, what is +ve geared now might not be +ve geared in 12 months time when a large % of tenants took advantage of the low interest rates and bought their own property.

I'd take a step back and think about the whole concept of property investing. There has to be good reasons for me to buy another IP in this environment.

Think about it :)

4. drewm

drewm New Member

Agreed

Property markets typically tend to peak following sustained reductions in interest rates, evidenced by the many spruikers now in the market saying now is the best time to buy.

A turn in interest rates would obviously be a negative for property prices, however, i dont see any catalysts for a turnaround in interest rates anytime soon.