Trading Proactively buy with sufficient protection

Discussion in 'Share Investing Strategies, Theories & Education' started by wdongli, 5th Apr, 2012.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. wdongli

wdongli Well-Known Member

Why do we have so many losers and then so little winners around? Why are there so many experienced veterans in the stock market who are so easily upset? Why are so many clever men and women just so actively stop the losses rather than stop in the profit?

You get the losses and then you need to stop losses. Why don't you make losses even in worst case while you actively make profit? Could the lines and patterns provide guaranteed profit rather than the losses? It is best to avoid the losses first and then you have chances to get the profit. It is so obviously but also so confused.

Is it logic if you want to make money in any business you have to get your material very cheap corresponding to the price of the final products and the products have to be widely demand? Is it at all times one product could be demand heavily by the market?

To be winners, you have to be sure you could get surplus from your budget. Surplus needs a workable and safe structure, which should be sustainable and manageable. Could you sure you could get 100% probability to get your profit with the efforts to avoid the losses made by our human errors? Why not? Why don't try to get it?

I am learning to lock the profit and rebalance my portfolio when the market moves up good enough; I am learning to buy with sufficient protection. What the protection is with your buying? The price gap between the lower buying price and the higher selling price. Could you be sure you always get this gap for anything which will be your hands?

We need to buy for safety. How could we be safe? You never pay more than the sale price. How could we be bankrupt? Sell the shares after 90% gone! Keep to sell after the price since you keep to pay more you could get!

So a basic rule we could not forget, that is never buy if we could not sure we could get the profit. If you could get profit with carefully buying, a lot of problems with the errors in holding and selling could be buffered.

Now I have locked 5% of the lost paper profit back after I tried to buy with enough protection with rebalancing of my portfolio. Could I buy very carefully and lock another 5% back? Could I roll my smallball for its becoming bigger safely and confidentially?

I have bought AXM at $0.001 which was lower than its right issue price. I am monitoring it very carefully and if I could sell it at $0.003, I would get another 5% lost paper profit back. If a few of my shares could move up together I would sell them to lock the targeted 5% profit.

I tended to buy very cautiously but refused to lock the profit. I know the trend could change but I tend to refuse to lock the profit since I do feel it is not good enough, 5% only.

It is wrong! It is a good business if a business could make 20% annually. When I look for the killings my paper profit was killed first. How to make a snowball bigger and bigger? Rolling carefully and be sure it on the deep enough snow field with countable risks!

Roll carefully; find the snow field with clear idea of terraces; don't exhaust yourself; take the time there will be a big snowball; don't forget when it big enough put part of it into frizzier! Where is my frizzer...?

Don't be additive to lose your money with any excuses. It doesn't matter how clever you see the lines and patterns if you lose the money every year! It is criminal action to let loss rational to yourself and your family!

The more you stay in loss and the bigger you lose, the harder would you be not lose more. You would get the habit to lose! Don't forget you are not matured in the market.

The longer you lose the money, which is not bigger enough to let you feel pains, the more chances you would turn your light criminals in the sense of having been, having committed serious crimes for your money.

Don't take any words from any ones who claim they could get the easy money through the lines and patterns. If you do so, you would be exposed to more serious criminals staying with losses, living with losses. It acts like a university of losses, it would corrupts you!

Don't cry and don't curse but face yourself bravely!
    Really have turned English listening as my job. Have spent 14 hours in ABC news. Have to get a pause and write some about the share market and how I should buy!

Anyway, do feel I could get through a threshold in my English listening in next two months. Very happy I have locked $60,000 capital back with reasonable profit.

Today DOW is in its correction. Could it become worse? What risks are ahead? Could it generate some good buying with great buffers? Let's wait and see.

Last edited by a moderator: 5th Apr, 2012
  2. wdongli

What make losers or winners?

It is the lines or patterns which make the winners or losers, which said by those traders who believe they are clever, even they could not stop stopping the losses. What they really do is when there is a light in the remote, they cheer and use the lines and patterns to support their insanity or when there is a cloud or crash, they cry and use the lines and patterns to support their sale on fire.

If the lines and patterns are abused by these traders, what really sorts out the winners and losers in the market. Traders usually dislike to hear what Warren Buffett said and they tend to joke him out of date. So on one side the traders crowded to lose and stop the losses and on the another side Buffett makes his snowball bigger and bigger even at his 80s. Most of traders don't understand the followings:

1. market is fair and you have to look after yourselves or be self-interest.

Here how much traders dare to claim they would look after their own interests? Often than not the posters here color themselves by friendship and mutual support on very crap ideas. Market is never a n social club. It is a field to take the risk for profit. If you could not look after your interests, you get your story at the end!

So how to look after your interests? Follow Youtube or some shi* prediction words from someone who just get their money from these words? Why don't they use their ideas for money in the market but sell the words? I just could not find any great traders or investors write the new letters for income!

2. It is not IQ but disposition make the losers and winners.

What is the disposition? A disposition is a habit, a preparation, a state of readiness, or a tendency to act in a specified way.

What's you habit in the stock market? Tend to cry for darkness or cheer for the remote light? When do you cry and why do you cry? You don't prepare to buy for protected chances and profit; you do buy for stopping losses! Why don't you buy for a sure profit? Why don't you prepare for a sure profit?

Why don't you ask you what is the risks for your buying before you put your order out? When you cry for stopping losses everyday, you are not ready to buy for your profit. Losses or unaffordable losses are the end of story usually!

Disposition needs belief which refers to a belief that is held in the mind but not currently being considered. You act and react based on your belief. Have you check the logic of your belief?

Most of traders have too many biases and these wrong beliefs make one after another chances for them to stop the losses after taking the risks without preparedness! All of us have some field dispositions which are the natural tendencies of each individual to take on a certain position in any field. In fact, the habitus is the choice of positions according to one's dispositions.

I am a risk taker and usually very optimistic. However market is not a field which is sunny everyday. I need to change my disposition to fit to the market fields not market fits to me. That is one of reasons I want to update my mental framework, which could let me trade or invest in fail-safe mode!

Could I get my mind updated? I believe so but I do know it could not be done in days or months!

3. Negate and invert what you see

If you ask any veteran and clever traders whether or not they need to be disciplined, analytical, and self-reliant, they would say yes. However in reality most of these veteran and clever traders just don't know how to be so.

They just google for supported words for their feeling; they just tell themselves "it is all, stopping losses, in the market!"; they just tell you 1000 is line you can buy or 1005 you have to sell!

3.1> Disciplines mean you have to do the right things even it is tedious. Do you feel they are too easy to make the money?

3.2> Analysis means question, negate, and invert you believe or you like to accept. Do you think it is a analysis to put people into the ignored list and you just could not help but read?

3.4> Self-reliance means you have to keep being independent mentally and financially. It is not self-promotion but a effort to find the chances with great protection for your profit and future. Could you be self-reliant by copying and pasting without your full digesting?

Last edited by a moderator: 6th Apr, 2012
  3. wdongli

What are you doing?

Could any of your mates make you to be disciplined, analytical, and self-reliant? Yes? You are expecting free suppers! No free suppers for anyone!

Could you do so by yourself with open minds? Yes! It is the only way you could let your enemy, yourself, in its box rather than destroy your money in the market.

If we could not be disciplined, analytical, and self-reliant, we would be doomed, wouldn't we? Yes! It is ridiculous and insane if you don't think so!

I would not suspect that out there amongst the traders and investors, who let their primary instinct take charges, there would be increased feelings such as being disillusioned, despairing, even being disgusted in some dire situations.

In the last decade, we see too many enthusiastic traders fell into the ruins voluntarily. Some of them cursed the market and left away forever. Some of them cursed the market and twisted the words for feelings in the sideline. Some of them tried to find what's wrong within themselves.

Why could I still trade and invest in the market after making so many human errors? I don't curse anyone for my faults and insanity! Market is very fair in the legal trading and investment frame.

What are you doing? It is insane to repeat the same thing with the hope to get different consequences!

1. Is it insane if you have tried to stop the losses for a decade and no profit but losses at last?
    2. Is it insane if you have made some killings but returned them back to Mr. Market at last?
    3. Is it insane that you would have plunged very successfully for years but you would have to trigger the gun at your head?
    4. Is it insane that you use all of excuses for your insane actions for years with long-term losing experiences, lines and patterns, and YouTube?
    5. Is it stupid and insane you protect your insanity?

I don't want to repeat what I did before even I know I could not change my disposition in the market in days, months, and even years? I could work on it and put break circuit to slow down and stop my insanity to damage myself!

I have to face the fact. I failed to lock the profit I should after I was in market for 3 years as a full-time market student. I have to learn buying for protection, hold for the profit with the calculated and affordable risks to the paper profit, sell for enough profit and never allow big enough paper profit gone in my hands.

It is hard to admit our own insanity. It is hard to evict our own insanity. It is too easy that we use nuisances, colorful words, and biases to hurt ourselves rather than anyone else in the market.

Freedom and independence have their own cost, that is the effort, the endless effort, the painful start of self-awareness and knowledge accumulation, and the necessary bridge to lead you to work wisely and happily!

Nothing is cost free. It is the good cost if it is for what you want. I don't want to provoke personally. I don't want the Youtube with me in the market, even I do watch some of them for enjoyment. I don't want the losing experiences even I could not avoid them. I don't want the lines and patterns which just for noises.

I do want to get a mental framework which could change my disposition for the profit in the market. For this I would like to pay the cost!

1. Language is the tool for life. I need it for my next 20 years if I am lucky enough.
    2. Happy long journey begin the first right step. I need good listening capability to speed up the updating of my mental framework and speed up the response to the new chances and risks.
    3. It is wise to learn from greats rather than re-invent wheels. I don't want to be genius which don't be needed in the market.
    4. Three months later, I will start to listen "The Intelligent Investors," "Security Analysis," "The Alchemy of Finance," "The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable" which are the books specified for market with full of wisdom.
    5. In this learning and updating time I will survive first and revive second. I believe good mind make money and bad mind destroy the money!

The listening would start with transcriptions or books until I don't need the books and transcriptions any more to fully understand the points, the extended meaning, and intensively ponder the implication to me and my market activities.

So listening in English and the scores of my listening in English would be the new benchmark for my mind updating. It is to roll a very little life snowball in the market, a wild field for wise men or women, carefully, intelligently, safely, and happily!

How far could I go? I don't really know and don't want to know. I do know preparation with my goals would greatly increase the chances to win out. If the failure in 2011 have any positive consequence, it forced me to question myself rather than anyone else!

I do learned that I need to be humble in the wild field and not to be smart but wise in this field. I do believe good life and market future to individuals can be designed and implemented.

Last edited by a moderator: 6th Apr, 2012
  4. Tropo

Tropo Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: 17th Sep, 2016
  5. wdongli

Tropo seems lose his capability to write any meaningful words after his long time market trading activities and crying in market dire. Could he write any posts with deep enough thought? He seems unable to do so any more!

Long time ago it seems he still could write something for disciplines, analysis, and self-reliance. Now any matured people would wonder what he really can do except finding YouTubes.

It is normal we feel confused and frustrated but it is wrong to hit others for your own faults. No anyone else put us in the lines of losers. We make whom we are.
    Just see what he just did in the market darkness!

After crying in ruins now he just could

1. google the words for twisting
    2. copy and paste for simple lines and patterns, such as 4300.
    3. find the Youtube for provoking, offending, and refusing to realize self-awareness.

He seemingly has a lot of time to waste. Not long time ago he was so busy to cry for the darkness. Now he was so busy to replay Youtube for nothing.

Seriously saying I understand his dire and desperation. I felt pains too. But we don't have right to curse and blame anyone. We need to fix our own problems. Could we make profit with this kind of craps of YouTube?

I am inferior in social type of English. I am envy to anyone whose mother language is English. It could make your trading much easier for profit if using it for right minds.

Tropo has the gift, the English. Could he use English as a benchmark for his trading or investing? It seems a task he never could do. If he wants he could find offensive words and material but if it is all he will do, he will be doomed in the market. I could not understand why he wastes his gift.

Are these all Tropo can do? I hope he should not be so primary after he sincerely said he was a disciplined, analytical, and self-reliant trader with some advanced system. Sometimes life just becomes better because we change ourselves a little bit.

Tropo seems not understand there are only two types of people in the market(ASX is a highly organized, fair, and ethical exchange in my view), the losers and winners without matter you are Aussie, American, and Chinese. Even if you thought you are a god and lose the money you are the loser here!

Do you think he is insane if he could not sort out the basic matters? I don't think so. He just likes his feeling more than his soul. No one is perfect but we don't need to act as hooligans.

What did he want, you may ask? You would feel disappointed since he just loses his English to answer any simple questions, wouldn't you? Hope he could change, face himself honestly, and get the profit in the market.

What do I want? Before I tell what I do want I do need to clarify myself what I don't want in the market?

I don't want to be a loser without matter whatever the reasons make me a loser. I don't want to use my biases to excuse for myself to be a loser. It is my duty not to be a loser in the market for me, my dream, my personal legendary, my loves, and my social responsibilities! I don't want to provoke anyone personally but I would not give up my independence under any conditions. I don't want to be stubborn for my biases for a false feeling of independence.

I don't think I could be perfect but I don't think I could not be a winner without being aware what I could and what I could not do in a specific conditions and context. I don't accept any assumption that I could win out with a disciplined, analytical, and self-reliant minds while I try to find this specific conditions and context.

I want to be a winner because I deserve to be a winner with a right brain for the right shares, right place, and right time. I want to start from basic since last decade has shown I am lack of the basic training to deal with the challenges in the stock market.

I want to race to update the minds with anyone who really want to update their minds in the stock market as winners. I want to see more and more could be winners rather than the losers even most of the traders have to be the losers.

I have only one enemy in the market, myself. I want to beat it down with the wisdom and life logic. I want to start my new journey in my life to win out in the market as the last one I had taken in my past in Engineering. It is a exploration and I will try all to avoid my human errors stop my new journey.

I want to be lucky enough even I know I could fall down along the road. I will try all not to let the falling down happen! I welcome the helpful hands but I would go further even they are not available. It is my choice and selection!

I could be old physically but I would be young mentally!

Last edited by a moderator: 8th Apr, 2012
  6. wdongli

Drown or survival in the information ocean?

Why did so many traders die financially in the stock market after internet has explored into our life day by day? Most of losers left away from stock market without any question let alone right ones.

Between 1998 - 2000, most of my mates jumped into the stock market with desire for the money. How many of them are still trading or investing in the stock market now?

How many traders in this forum really make their living from the profit in the stock market rather than their pensions and salaries or income from their investment somewhere else?

How could you make your living in the future after so many clever men and women failed?

When you cheer for your genius and cleverness do you feel it is a logic development you could fail too? Do you have the gut to face the matter that your desperation and crying come from your failure in pains? No one cries painfully if they don't feel desperation or in disasters.

It is not a odd matter with so crowded failure. Have you tried to know the cause for the failures as effects? We can joke others with our biases but do we know if we do so we would be traded in by Mr Market?

Seriously saying sometimes I just envy the Engineers who worked 50 years ago. Most of them could get their degree and worked in a office until their retirement. The exploration of the information push all of us into a race we really don't know who would win out at last. We have not prepared for it long enough!

Sometimes it feels like we're drowning in information. Have you heard the words, information overload? What is the information overload and its effects? Could we get out of the overloading before one more straw would crash us down to the ground?

There's a simple definition of information overload which is that it's the imbalance between the information that people feel they should absorb versus what they can absorb. Our problem are

1. human progress has been marked by advances in technology that make information more available to everyone.
    2. people sense that they should be absorbing more of that information, which leads to the sense of overload,
    3. there's been an emergence of new ways of dealing with that increased availability of information.

Most of traders have not the capability to see the problems, ask the right questions, and then YouTube become one tool for their feeling rather than the efforts for profit.

Good result comes from good preparation, good digest of the information, open but focus minds, and then the efforts. Winning comes from selection wisely. In the overloaded information, most of traders read too much but digest little.

We get too fat and lumpy in our minds. We could not get our strength but we guess we are big enough to put the profit under our toes even most of us fail to get any profit!

We could not hold too much in our brain and if we don't know how to choose we would be beaten down by ourselves! I like the words about the information on the papers very much:

'Printers fill the world with pamphlets and books that are foolish, ignorant, malignant, libelous, impious and subversive, and such is the flood that even things that might have done some good lose all their goodness.'

Are you using the information from your googles to be:

1. foolish
    2. ignorant
    3. malignant
    4. libelous
    5. impious
    6. subversive

Do you know it would hurt you in the market? Why do you hurt yourself?

It requires the right mind!

Last edited by a moderator: 9th Apr, 2012
  7. wdongli

Don't mistake me!

We all get the initial excitement, right for internet? To me it followed by then a frustration and a feeling of being overwhelmed.

Some of my friends just could not understand why I come back to improve my listening in English but I believe it is a logic choice to me! I need it to start my new journey which is not what I get used in my past. If you don't know you should not do in business. I want to know what I should do so that I have to speed up the acquisition in knowledge for my new journey! I don't need any computer or internet tell me about it. It is the human power that we could judge based on the senses and logic based on our own vision, views of the world and market.

Why do we have so many losers? They fail to use their senses and judgment and then they become inferior as the primary animals and the computers in the stock market!

Don't mistake me! We need more information available since we have different life and purposes. We certainly can't do without this information to get anything in the stock market as individuals. So how should we do? What's the alternative?

We don't want to shut it down. We want to put our heads in the sand and pretend that we just don't want or ignore all this stuff. We have this material or lessons accumulated because of the labor of generations before us who often had it much harder than we did, digging up the old manuscripts and working by candlelight and by quill and saving it and passing it on.

We need the knowledge and knowledge is power but what is the true knowledge for our market activities?

I'm loath, as an Engineer and an market baby to feel that we have any option but to husband it and to teach ourselves how to use it well, which of course computers are one method.

However I do believe we often need to make sure we use our minds and not lose sight of the importance of human judgement in managing information, the bidding, the selling, and holding based on the useful information in the stock market.

Do you have the mind to manage what you should manage? I don't have the mind so far to manage my trading and investment for profit. Logically before I manage the information and get the profit I need the right brain first!

Could I get the right mind without systematical and focus learning and preparation? I don't think so!

Why do I want to update my mind? I couldn't do the best in the market!

Have you heard the words: "The best lack all conviction, the worst are full of passionate intensity!" What do the best have of the traders? What do the worst have of the traders? The best of the new generation of traders are lack of all conviction how to make themselves fail-safe. The worst desires to gamble all for nothing!

I don't want to be this kind of best or worst but I have to admit I am one of them until now. Don't think I could change anyone else but I could change myself.

We all are limited by something. We could decide each of our buying would have profit rather than losses. We still have the capability to buy if we don't lose any more unfortunately!

Even if we can't get a mind to get profit big enough we can get bit and bit of the profit. That's no excuse for doing nothing. I will do what I can for my trading and investing profit not losses.

I believe that what we can do, we must do. "If you believe it is possible to destroy, then believe it is possible to repair.' If you could lose your shirt you should have chances to get it back!

We could be old but we should not lower ourselves with the primary instincts only in the market. If we can we should give up!

8. wdongli

What do you feel now?

DOW dropped 130 points and XAO gives 31 points back at moment. What is your instant feeling as traders or investors or whatever you call yourselves? I feel not very bad since I have locked the profit I felt I should not lose.

It is a huge ocean and we are explorers. It is normal that it ebbs and flows with full of surprises. It is hard to response properly always. It is wise to think about the worst and avoid losses even worst matter is beating your portfolios. It is not about tech, IQ, but a attitude for your time, position, affordability, and balance of losses and profits.

It is about the discipline, analysis, and self-reliance mentally and financially! Everyone has his views and opinions but the right action in the market makes the profit only.

I am working on my English listening, which should be done 20 years ago but then I just simply could not afford. What, English, listening, affordability? How could you or why do you put them together? Are you mad?

No! It is about how do you think and deal with the matters in your life which is actually about your behavior and disposition. What do you want? Why do you want? Hold up a few seconds, give a thought some room, and then you would put the matter under its conditions and context rather than your feeling.

So you would ask how could you get what you want? What do you need first before you could say you are confident for what you want? Who don't want to be able to reel off some attractive stories? Who don't want to get a pattern and then effortless to move the fortune from somewhere into your back yard?

Are you trying for what you don't deserve: things as gifts or things from your effort or what you like to pay off? No free supper, which apply to everything we want! Why do I dislike the ideas based on the lines and patterns only or I seldom put focus on YouTube only? Too simple too straightforward too primary too much troubles from them!

All of good things have the costs if they are not the gifts we get from somewhere or somebodies. I would pay my cost to make my English listening excellent as I have done in writing of my posts. They both would play great parts in my mind updating.

Who don't understand "no free supper?" You, me, and Tropo? We all know that and our IQ have been confirmed if we could post here and the posts could upset and cheer the people around. Why couldn't our IQ be turned into profit rather than the losses? We are not wise enough or we understand something but we never put them into our bloods and bones.

We like the music and images in YouTube more than the profit since YouTube could give us some immediate good feeling or let us feel our false-felt attraction or our supportive with the crowd.

Why did I keep $180,000 paper profit on the paper which made in less than 6 months? I could not say I didn't know if bouncing up it should bounce down later. I could not say I didn't know trees couldn't grow up into the moon. So why?

I know too much but I never know the basic enough to overcome my primary instincts: greed and fear! Who could be free of greed and fear? We are human, eh? They are the gifts or curses we could not refuse to accept them when we were born!

If we could not get rid of them could we put them into a box for safeguard first and let them out when they could let us to get the chances and avoid the unaffordable risks? Could it be done in days? Do you want to let them serve you rather than damage you?

Who want to be destroyed in the stock market even 85% of genius and bums have lost their money more or less? Who can avoid the fate in this failed crowd? Why the crowded traders disappeared after they had stricken worldwide in a decade?

It is a challenge for anyone and dire task to avoid to be a loser in stock market. Don't think you are exceptional if you do the same things as these losers. The market is a wild field but it has its rules and behavior. You can not beat it down without matter how you thought, genius or bums.

There are too many distracted matters in this lovely age of information exploration! You want but you don't get the way right! You have to select for what you believe, you want, and then how you response.

If you are mad or even a little bit less than the protection you should take you would be traded in! You know Livermore, right? Are you exceptional as him?

You have bad record and then it is one reason why you cry for stopping the losses! Your tears come from your pain or Joice which are out of your normal sustainable level! You are shivered when you hand your money out in this miserable stock market. You want to get the profit but you just could not. You have to choose between going away or crying in the sideline or being nervous to run away as quickly as you can.

Who would run away if he feel safe? If no safe how could you be fail-safe? I don't want to run away as a rabbit in fear. We could be wise and buy for safety without losing the chance. Could we?

Last edited by a moderator: 10th Apr, 2012
  9. DrJohns

DrJohns Member

FYI. No one reads your Great Walls of Text.

10. wdongli

Seriously I really don't expect anyone to read my post even I know some do read. It is wrong to desire to be appreciated or appreciate if we do lose the money or let the paper profit gone even we all desire so.

As I said before it is a self-insanity defeating or magnifying process to trade or invest in the stock market and it is very cruel. You have to take your responsibilities for yourself. You have to choose what you want to read. You have to whom you want to be. I do hope someday I could build a Great Walls of text into my brain and blood so that I could react rationally, logically, and intelligently.

Most of us chase the names and few to read for pondering. I fully understand if you don't read my post since I was very insane so far in the stock market and there are some greats' work would benefit you much more.

I never thought I am so stupid or insane before. Who don't love his own feathers? However the stock market just hate us to do so.

The check of each of transactions in last year, lets me believe anyone else actually did much better than me. It was insane to turn profit into losses in any senses. You take the risks and the market rewards you but you just aren't happy for your rewards. Is it not insane?

As some know, all of failures when you have chances, are not just about skills and knowledge but your disposition and behavior. Some are just too greedy and fearful like me in the high-rapid changed stock market.

In the check, I felt chilling which went through my spine and shocked again and again by my ignorant, arrogant, stubborn, and of course insane disposition and behavior while I felt lucky enough I would be shocked not too late.

A simple fact appeared that if no profit locked in 2010 pushed by my loves and friends, I would be forced out from the market. Any special characters have the right time and place or vice versa.

Balance is a must action to hit out against the extremes. When I went to a extreme no one can save me.

Pondering the reasons of the failures in 2011, I could not help but felt the reward form the GFC and V-Shape recovery had enforced my arrogance. Winning can cause arrogant and losing can cause cowardice, which if we don't cut into our bones, would force us into the graves in the stock market.

My experiences and checking let me know arrogance and cowardice are worst to traders and investors even for a very short time. Market doesn't give our chances to trial and error with some significant resource in one bet.

I could not deny my failure but I am really afraid I lose my guts for the calculated chances. I hate what I did in 2011 but I do feel luck it came not too late.

We often said the failure is the mother of success but if people don't know how to get lessons from their failure they will fail again.

Seriously it is catch if I would be loved by everyone in the stock market. It is a place for your own interests for profit. Your messes have to clean up by yourself. It is fair that you want to get more and you should sustain the pains if you fail!

No any intention for any personal provoking even times by times I would be overwhelmed by my primary instincts. If you provoke personally I fully understand you may just be too painful to find a short cut for something. It is normal.

Wisdom is not cost free. It tends to hurt people's feeling and can drive you in bad mood for days if not for years. I do wonder when I could sit steady when all run for nothing or rush to the gold deserted by the market warriors in the attrition war.

Do hope someone could write something every trader enjoys to read and win out even it is if not impossible extremely hard. It is a mistake if you write your posts and hope everyone loves your writing let alone English is not my mother language.

I do hope someday later some who know me say it is a man in the stock market as 85% of traders act as market teenage who has not chances to educate themselves. Do you know what market teenage without brains would do?

Last edited by a moderator: 3rd May, 2012