Property checklist

Discussion in 'Real Estate' started by Jacque, 8th Mar, 2007.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Jacque

Jacque Jacque Parker Premium Member

Yet another useful checklist for those of you who enjoy keeping records as much as I do :D

From much trial and error over the years, this checklist has emerged as the most user friendly of several amalgamations I've tested in the past and I'm happy for anyone to download it free off my website (see Free Downloads page). It may just help you to both remember the finer details and to be more aware of the sometimes overlooked pitfalls of an individual property, especially when you've inspected several similar properties all on one day!
    I also now send out a free monthly newsletter with updates but if you don't wish to receive this then just click on unsubscribe. I don't want to be responsible for overloading forum members inboxes :D :D

I know there are several other checklists around and some great people on this forum who've also played around with different types, so maybe we could all add our favourites on here for group sharing! Everyone favours different formats for ease of use and, depending on purpose of purchase (home or investment) checklists can vary.