Property Manager for Maitland area, NSW

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by The Chaser__, 4th Jul, 2008.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. The Chaser__

The Chaser__ New Member

Can anyone recommend an excellent property manager in the Maitland area of NSW? We are in the process of changing property manager's after receiving very sub-standard service from our current one. Any advice (maybe via PM) regarding those to avoid would also be appreciated, as we don't want to repeat the same mistake twice.

Thanks
    Angela

P.S. I have also read the article on this site called Selecting an Effective Residential Property Manager and found it very helpful. :)

2. Jacque

Jacque Jacque Parker Premium Member

Hi Angela

Glad you liked the article - thanks for the feedback :)

I don't know any Maitland PM's but I do know the very best ones in Singleton, which is the next major town along in the Hunter.
    Give Lorin a call at D and J Pearce RE- tell her I referred you and you're after a PM as good as she is, but in Maitland. I'm sure she'll be able to assist.

Lorrin Wordsworth
    PROPERTY MANAGER

D & J Pearce Real Estate Pty Ltd
    Phone: (02) 6572 4700
    Fax: (02) 6572 4535
    Mobile: 0400 484 307

3. The Chaser__

The Chaser__ New Member

Hi Jacque

Thanks for the reply, although I have just terminated my current PM yesterday and signed a new agreement. I will definitely file your recommendation for future reference should it be needed...fingers crossed our new PM will be great though! :)

I made good use of the article when I interviewed any prospective PM's, so I feel confident that I've covered most bases with our new PM (touch wood!).

Thanks again
    Angela :)