Hi to all, I have a few questions regarding the purchase of my first investment property. If I were to purchase a $250,000 property with a 20% deposit ($50,000) and then finance the remaining 80% with an IO loan, over a 5 year term calculated on 6.78% interest rate, I would be looking at $67,800 in interest. The repayments before going into potential tax deductions and rental income seem achievable at only $1,130 per month. My question is, this investment method, if I am not mistaken, primarily looks to extract the capital growth in the property over the 5 year term. Where I am being led astray is to how I can accurately calculate a ballpark figure as to net returns, taking the position that the property achieves a 30% growth (not too sure if this is a realistic or achievable goal over a 5 year period.) I am welcoming all opinions. Thanks in advance.